5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon costume
So happy that I received this costume on time for Halloween. I ordered on 2 separate occasions and both times they arrived exactly when they were supposed to.
Published on November 15, 2011 by MARIA

2.0 out of 5 stars Fozzie Costume - not worth the money ($49.99)
Published 20 months ago by adam

2.0 out of 5 stars Fozzie Costume - not worth the money ($49.99), October 27, 2012
I purchased this for a Halloween party as a group of friends and I are going as The Muppets. I did not order this item from Amazon, I used Party City's online store. As with most Halloween costumes, the material is pretty horrific on the inside. I had it on for a few minutes and started to sweat and get really itchy. The gloves are awkward, four fingered and too big. The mask only covers the front of your face, the back and sides are open (now I know why all of the pictures of this costume only show the head face on). I could only see out of one of the eyes at a time because they are placed so close together, I cannot imagine wearing it out and being able to walk around without knocking into people or things. The answer to this problem would be to not wear the mask when moving, which ruins the effect. There is no mouth hole either, so eating, drinking, smoking, etc. is not going to happen while wearing it. I would also say that the standard size is a bit too small for my liking. The most common comment I received was "Well, at least everyone will know you are without a doubt" and that does nothing to stop the buyers remorse I felt when I put the costume on. Just know what to expect when ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon costume, November 15, 2011