Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: One Size|Color: White|Change

on November 19, 2014
I was hesitant to get this Santa suit but I'm glad I did. Everything fits well though I'm between a 2X and a 3X in size. Not a bad buy!
on December 5, 2012
I received the Santa beard before the said date and looks very nice. I did have a "wardrobe" malfunction before going out on the floor of the party...the ear piece came off my ear and the beard was just a swinging. I wrapped the elastic around my glasses and had no problems.
on December 5, 2012
Wig and beard are okay but the beard is much shorter than portrayed. Rubie's service was good, arrived on time.
on October 27, 2015
This is so fun!!! My son wants to be Zeus for Halloween and the quality, price, and fast shipping were just what we needed! The hair is pretty short in the back but fluffy and full enough for good effect.
on November 25, 2015
Great beard and wig set. I also purchased Rubie's XXL Crimson Regal Santa Suit for my husband. Both fit perfect and very high quality.
I purchased a $200 Santa suit and beard set three years ago and this was very close in quality.
on November 2, 2015
This was a solid costume for a one or two wears, not something to be kept long term, in my opinion. When purchasing street close I'm a large, I ordered an XL of the costume which afforded enough "padding" room to accommodate a pillow for filling out. The wig worked great. The beard was the only piece I'd had trouble with. It was little stringy and only had loops for around your ears so it doesn't stay up well, and when it is up the backing was very uncomfortable on my face. Definitely invest in an alternate beard if you can.

All in all a great one-time-use costume which certainly did the trick for my needs.
on February 12, 2016
I always wonder exactly how they get these things to look so amazing on the model. It's a good quality but that Santa has got it going on while my Santa here looked a little more Walmart than target if you know what I mean. It ran a bit small on my brothers big old head but the pictures and blackmail will live on forever.
on December 17, 2012
This wig beard mustache combo is great. Its not realistic, but it has a magical quality about it that makes it especially fun.
on February 1, 2016
This beard worked well in a pinch, but the elastic band began to stretch out while Santa was taking pictures with children over several hours and we had to improvise to keep it in place with a paperclip. It would be better if the elastic was adjustable instead of a single size so stretching could be counteracted.
on November 21, 2014
The hair is too short in the back of the wig. The beard stays on by elastic that wraps around each ear that is not very stable. If you have ever been santa cluase in the past then you would know that kids pull on your beard and this beard would come right off. I am going to have Mrs Clause sew a extra piece of elastic from ear to ear across the back to make sure it stays on! LMN