5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought
Just got this today.
I wasn't expecting much for the price, but the quality was nicer than I thought.

Considering I'm 6'-2", I wasn't sure if this (standard adult size) would fit, but it fits pretty good.
Published on December 6, 2007 by WodNad

3.0 out of 5 stars good buy for the money
It is a nice costume and I am happy to have it. I think I would like to make a few observations. Once you put on the tummy pad the jacket is too short. Also the lining of the jacket hangs below the outer material.
Published on December 17, 2010 by Audrey Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, December 6, 2007
Just got this today.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the REAL Santa!, December 13, 2009
This Santa suit exceeded my expectations. I am a photographer and the suit looks WONDERFUL in the pictures I have taken. Everyone comments on how beautiful it is. If Santa needed a new suit her could purchase this one and engrave his initals on it! The boot covers- are just that... covers... and I'd like to purchase some actual boots to go with it to really make the experience perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking suit., December 9, 2012
Deep velvet color. Pants have a lining. Definitly a great buy. It has a real santa look to it. I am 6ft and 230. The standard size just fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars I appreciated the value of the fabric, and much more true to size, November 26, 2012
We had rented costumes in the past, and had wanted to purchase one this year. I started with another, and had to return it. It was much cheaper fabric, and not the right size. My husband is a big man, and this one was perfect. The fabric is lush, and better quality than others we have seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars good buy for the money, December 17, 2010
Audrey Kennedy (Ft Lauderdale, Fl) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Santa in a Bag!!!, August 6, 2012
I was the top rated Santa around!!! Excellent quality for a very reasonable price.... just needed glasses and some rouge.... and a beard (I think?) Top Notch!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice exterior but lining is cheap, December 10, 2012
lining shredded within the first hour.. quality of the lining could have been much better for the price. Wouldnt buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price!, November 25, 2012
Third one i have bought for my husband thus year. Thus Santa outfit is true to it's description and picture; a great value for the price. It looks great (nit cheap like the other two that i cannot return). Definitely recommend thus one I'd you are on a budget and looking for quality. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, December 11, 2011
We were desperate for a Santa Suit for my son's school and came across this item which fit our budget. There was not a lot of information to help decide on the purchase other than the price and contents .. a complete Santa Suit minus the gloves and bell. We needed the item soon and chose 2-day shipping, but after placing the order contacted Amazon to make sure the item was delivered promptly as it had to be forwarded to our home country before the end of the week. Amazon almost immediately responded and upgraded our order to one day shipping at no cost to us.

We got this item 2 days before the event (which was yesterday). The size of the suit was "Standard Size, Fits up to 48 Jacket" and it also stated "Size 40-48, One Size". The suit was plush and lined inside .. very good quality .. not a heavy suit and very comfortable to wear. We live in the tropics and the sun was hot, but the suit was very comfortable and I was able to wear it comfortably for the 2 hours that Santa was needed.

The only problem I had with the suit was the beard .. it fit comfortably around my ears to hold it in place, but it was a little too big and kept falling lower than where it should have been. We used tape to hold it to my face, but the tape had to be replaced several times due to sweat on my face (tropics). The boot cover was a tad bit too small but nobody noticed (I wear size 11 shoes).

All in all, we are satisfied with the item we received and would recommend it. Just add glove and a bell to make the suit complete.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, lining is really nice., December 19, 2013
Overall, nice costume. The material is a nice velour, and I liked having the lining. Yes, the lining does seem to drop below the jacket hem. Not a huge deal.

One thing not to do, and most of you probably won't, but I decided to wear my own black boots. I removed the fur from the boot covers and sewed it onto the hem of the pants. Stupid idea. The pants have an elastic waist that can't handle the extra weight of the fur. Not the fault of the costume, just an fyi. Next year I'll just add the fur to the tops of my own boots and be done with it.

Rubie's Costume Crimson Regency Plush Santa Suit Costume