|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Man Of Steel Deluxe Adult Muscle Chest Superman Costume
|Price:||$28.00 - $85.35 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Superman costume featuring built-in muscles and logo at chest
- Includes attached boot covers, cape, and molded belt
- Available in medium (jacket size 38-40), large (jacket size 42-44) and extra large (jacket size 44-46)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Rubies costume company is a family owned business based in new york with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want to halloween and year-round dress up.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CEWD0VI
- Item model number: RB-887157-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered a size Large.
Showered in compliments!
I am Superman!
The capes makes you feel like a B.A.
No zipper in the crotch area
The "shoes" were too small (had to wear red socks so it belended well)
The velcro in the back is laughable, but the cape covers up when it comes undone.
Wear a shirt while wearing this. I wore this for 8 hours at the office and dang, the velcro was on my back the entire time as I decided to not wear a shirt.
Also, get down a technique for using the bathroom. It is difficult at first but eventually becomes quite easy.
Very worth it.
The cons may seem like a big deal, but they aren't at all. Would recommend to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received this and it was way too big for my husband. The front part was con-caving and the bicep part were overwhelming and not aligned making the biceps look really weird. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
My husband is 6' with a 32" waist. We bought a large because we were concerned about the length. He absolutely needed the L for the length of the pants and the sleeves. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Elizabeth Carefoot
My husband listened to the reviews... And got a size medium he is 5, 11 and about 190 pd. He bought compression shorts to make sure certain parts were not showing which was... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Anisha Harris
The previous reviews stating that the costume is a great fit, just that the boot covers do not line up perfectly, were very accurate. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Carly B.
Hard chest piece instead of the cushion like other super hero costumes. Fits as expected.Published 23 days ago by C. Clark
My husband is 6'4 and about 185-190, and an XL drowned him! If I could do it over again I would have ordered a Large. Other than that the costume was great quality!! I loved it!Published 24 days ago by Whitney Berge
People said it ran small so I went the size up. I wish I wouldnt have listened to that since it was too big for me then.Published 27 days ago by M&M TBI