4.0 out of 5 stars good overall costume - does run large
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too Large
It was marked as M, I ordered it as M, but apparently it is L or XL since it swallows me. Other M's I have ordered fit perfect. I am 5'6 and 150, it is too large
Published 12 months ago by Larry

4.0 out of 5 stars good overall costume - does run large, April 4, 2014
Amazon Customer (Fort Wayne, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I am 6'2" tall and typically wear XL tall shirts. Based on other reviews, I went with a size Large for the costume. It fits great except that it is a little short and snug in the groin area. I think an XL would have been baggy. Also, I wear a size 12-13 shoe and the boot covers are too small. My feet actually stick out past the boot covers. That is also as expected. I'll be modifying the costume to remove the boot covers (adding my own boots) and adding some additional velcro to seal up the back more. It has straps to tighten up the waste section and I will be removing those as well. All said, it is a great costume and I am looking forward to wearing it in the near future for a special event.

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too Large, October 8, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, October 25, 2013
I ordered a Medium for my boyfriend and it was more like an extra large. It was too wide and too long. The quality of the material was fine if it was properly sized. Would not order this brand again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the costume, hate the way it works, October 31, 2013
This is a tough product to review, because I love the way this costume looks. So here it goes:

Pros:

It looks AWESOME......nothing but compliments
Muscles are pretty damn cool
Cape is alright

Cons:
"boots" are small, you have to wear red shoes (thankfully I have a pair)
no zipper (how do you go to the bathroom!!!)
Back needs someone to velcro & tie the ribbon (so you can't put this costume on alone)
Cape is kind of small and velcro comes off easily

Basically I love the costume, but I would have liked for it to be a slip on where you dont need someone to help you put it on, because when you have to go to the bathroom, there is no zipper, and someone has to help you put the costume on each time, which is really annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superman, October 29, 2013
Great fit...I would have went with a large except it was actually true to the size as they describe and the medium fit my friend at 6'2 and 190 pounds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume but condition questionable., October 7, 2013
Elijah Pannier (Ramstein, Germany) - See all my reviews
This is a nice costume but the one I received had blue color painted across the Superman logo on the chest which really made it seem like a factory defect. I sold it to someone local, but am not sure if they are selling new or factory second. The costume is great but the seller is questionable.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many Compliments!, October 15, 2014
First off, I'm a Male 6' 2" and weight about 190 pounds.
I ordered a size Large.

Pros:
Fit perectly!
Showered in compliments!
I am Superman!
The capes makes you feel like a B.A.

Cons:
No zipper in the crotch area
The "shoes" were too small (had to wear red socks so it belended well)
The velcro in the back is laughable, but the cape covers up when it comes undone.

Tips:
Wear a shirt while wearing this. I wore this for 8 hours at the office and dang, the velcro was on my back the entire time as I decided to not wear a shirt.
Also, get down a technique for using the bathroom. It is difficult at first but eventually becomes quite easy.

Overall:
Very worth it.
The cons may seem like a big deal, but they aren't at all. Would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Superman costume, fantastic cape, good quality, only minor aesthetic complaints, November 6, 2013
Quite happy with this costume. Probably the best done cape I've ever used - two velcro tabs that attach into the front top of the semi-rigid chest. The arm muscles are made of what feels like stuffing. The suit is one piece so you'll have to take the cape off and entire thing down to use the restroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits good, March 1, 2014
Good item for a good price. Fits good and is very light in weight. Thank you. I will look for other items from you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing...?, December 10, 2013
I wear medium sized clothing, so i bought a medium. The costume was WAYY to big for me. i don't know how to make use of it anymore.