This suit was great for a Halloween party. You never know, it might come back out at Christmas sometime.

Published on November 14, 2009 by Scott Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Regal Plush Santa Claus Suit with Beard and Wig Set - Size Large/Standard, 40 to 48" Chest
Published on October 21, 2009 by L. B.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent value, many people have similar suits in slightly different packages, November 14, 2009

In doing shopping to get the costume I discovered that there are a number of Santa suits in slight variations and with different weights of material. It's really difficult to tell what you're actually getting from the online descriptions. I believe some of the suits may even be exactly the same but with different accessories included in the package.

This one came with all that I needed except the white gloves, which I picked up separately from a Halloween costume store. I guess if you need a bag and/or a bell then it didn't come with those things. It came with boot covers, pants, coat, belt, beard, wig and hat.

The pants and coat are made of plush synthetic fibers. It says it's not washable. I imagine the color might wash out or it would get matted and nasty. They are both lined and the pants have small pockets. I kept mine clean so I don't have to dry clean it if I use it again.

The boot covers and belt are made of fake leather, a little thin-ish but I had no problem. I suspect if you cinched the belt too tightly the eyelet might come out, but as it's a costume you don't need the belt to be really tight.

The beard is a one-piece beard/moustache and is functional. You might find that it's a bit difficult to talk through and the beard/moustache don't really move separately. It has little short straps that presumably you can fasten around your ears. This seemed very uncomfortable, so I got a piece of string to act as a strap that went around the back/top of my head to keep it in place.

The wig is OK and it's a bit of a messy thing. I guess Santa has messy hair. The hat fit atop the wig with no problem.

The whole outfit seemed well enough built to last a long time if you use it occasionally and are a little careful. It created a good impression (with additional Santa belly) that some people didn't recognize me for a second. The Santa belly fit fine underneath.

As for fitting, I usually wear a 34 inch waist, about a 42 inch chest and am 6 feet tall and it fit me fine. I'm somewhat thin, though, so I imagine it might fit differently if you have more padding of your own. It seemed to me that it would probably fit someone who usually wears large shirts, maybe even some who wear XL. I'm not sure I'd push it any further than that. It's probably best to measure your chest or check your suit size if you're not sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, October 21, 2009
I ordered this suit for my husband who will be traveling to schools, nursing homes etc. during the Holidays to spread a little cheer. Unfortunately the costume does not fit and the jacket quality is OK, but the pants, wig, belt, beard and boot tops are very shabby. If you order this please be sure you want it because there are no returns, exchanges or refunds. I am now the proud owner of a $62.00 new useless suit and cannot afford to purchase another. So much for spreading good cheer. It states that the refund would have to be processed from the seller who is 7th Avenue. If you are ordering from this company please be sure to read everything so you're not stung and stuck with useless merchandise. Needless to say I would never order from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars santa suit very small would not fit any man, January 7, 2009
The suite states it fits a 40-44 man. When we got the suite it was so small that it would only fit a very small framed women. Not happy with this item at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, February 2, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised with the overall quality of the Santa suit, beard and wig set. The color is a true red and the material was good quality not itchy. I'm 6'3" 230lbs and the suit fit with room in the belly for stuffing. I only used it once(Played Santa for my little one) but felt comfortable while wearing it. I would recommend buying this product. Fast delivery was a huge plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain!, November 4, 2010
L. Larsen (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent Santa suit!! The boot covers are a bit cheesy looking, so I just bought some real boots, cut the tops off of these boot covers and attached them to the new boots. The rest of the suit looks great, especially for the price. Just get some black boots, white gloves, and a pair of glasses and you're ready to go!

2.0 out of 5 stars santa suit, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Deluxe Regal Santa Claus Suit Costume (Apparel)
looked good,but did not look like it would last too long? it was also to small not what i ordered.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF, December 18, 2012
item description said " Includes a wig, moustache and beard set" not true at all!!!!!

only a beard came - pretty awful product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, November 26, 2012
This is our second Christmas with this suit, and it is still in good shape. The beard is terrible and we ended up replacing it with a different one. Just don't use any Rubies beards. Both I tried were awful.The boots are only shoe coverings and balck shoes are needed underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suit!, March 29, 2011
Adam Ebner (chicago, illinois) - See all my reviews
Great Suit! Better then I expected for the price. Looks better then the one at the Christmas Party I go to. The beard is a little itchy but I expected that. Bought some $1 glasses and $1 white gloves and this was good to go. Been using it for three years and still looks great.

2.0 out of 5 stars santa suit, December 22, 2010
it came with out the beard I just opened it and had to go out hunting for a beard today do not ever trust and put thing away open immediately

Rate and Discover Movies