Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rubie's Costume Deluxe Shark Romper Costume
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 30, 2011
I ordered this costume for my baby who will be 10 months old for Halloween but already wears size 18m at 8 months old. The description of the costume in the search results says it is size 2-4, but there are buttons that allow you to select size 0-6 months, 6-12 months, or 12-24 months. I figured a size 12-24 months would be perfect for my baby this year, and probably still fit him next year. What arrived was a size 2-4T costume. This is okay, because I will be able to use it in the future, but it is not the size I thought I ordered so be aware when you are ordering that you may get a size 2-4T regardless of the size you specify.
The costume looks cute, and although it's too big for my baby this year it will be a fun costume next year.
on August 14, 2014
I agree with the other reviewers that the sizing is off. I read this and knew when ordering though and was prepared to add extra fabric to the crotch closure. Seller should add better sizing guidelines to the description. The amazon "sizing guide" says the toddler size should fit kids 35-39" tall and the actual package says toddlers 1-2 yrs. My toddler is 37" and 28lbs and couldn't close it comfortably, easy enough alter though. Also, as others mentioned, it is kind of "flat" when worn, but still a cute costume and will go well with my son's nemo costume for a shark and shark bait theme :)
on November 13, 2014
Perfect costume for my daughter's first halloween!

It does come a little wrinkly, but about 15 minutes in the dryer will smooth it right out with no problem.
review image
on November 30, 2015
Ordered the toddler size for my tall 1 year old. He wears a 12-18 month size usually. It was a little big but not enormously so. I'm glad he'll be able to wear it for a bit longer if the opportunity occurs. Good quality, looks just like the picture. His fin wouldn't stay up, which is disappointing because that's kinda the hallmark of a shark, but he was such a cutie it didn't really matter.
on November 8, 2015
Our daughter was the cutest shark in the ocean in her costume! Only hiccup was the torso length was a little short on her, we ended up just not fastening the center Velcro. In its defense, she is tall for her age.
on September 14, 2014
Bought this as a photo prop for a beach baby photo. My 5-month-old is quite small (10th percentile) and the 0-6 month sizing (which was labelled as "newborn" when we received the product) was too small for her, so be careful on sizing. The costume is cheesy and cheap looking, but that's what I was looking for in the photographs.
on November 19, 2014
looked So cute but the torso was just a bit small for my son (for the record he was in a size 18months at the time and the costume clearly states 9-12months or something. I just used fabric to extend the velcro! Everyone loved him as shark! And now he sometimes dresses up in it!
on April 9, 2016
It was a little smashed up from being folded up in the packaging bag it came it, but it did fluff up after I hung it on a hanger for a day. Super cute shark costume. My son wore this at my daughters mermaid party. Big hit. The sizing was right on.
on December 2, 2015
It was a little small for our 19 month old son. We were unable to close the bottom. The costume is cute and we lived how the tail swished back and forth when he walked. It was a big hit on the streets of DC and oldtown alexandria
on October 17, 2013
I'm so excited about using this for Halloween, my 7 mo old, not so much. But I guess I can't blame her. I agree with other reviewers, the fins are on the flimsy side, it'd be nice if the costume held its shape better. Overall, very cute, just hope it's not too hot for our warm Florida weather!