|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume, Monkey See Monkey Do
|Price:||$3.03 - $32.85 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Snaps closure
- Adorable romper with yellow belly and tail
- Headpiece decorated with banana on top
- Inner leg snap closure for easy diaper changes, non-skid soles for the early walker
- Infant size best fits young ones 20 to 45 pounds and less than 12 months of age
- Hand wash, cold water
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rubies’ EZ-On Romper costumes feature a wide variety of adorable infant and newborn costumes. All EZ-On Rompers have inner leg snap closure for easy diaper changes and nonskid soles for the beginning walker.
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002FU7BU0
- Item model number: On Romper Costume, MonkeyPARENT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 28, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
At the time, my son was 9 months and we ordered the 6 to 12 month. He was about 27" tall (70%) and 20 pounds (50%) is that helps anyone else with the size.
It was easier having two people to get it on, but doable with one person. The back opens up pretty far down and you can slide the child into the feet, put on the sleeves and attach the velcro in the back.
Not a bad custome esp for the price!
Well worth the price- and made my son's first halloween special (:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So stinking cute! Well made and pretty thick so if in hot climate, don't over dress underneath. My daughter was a hit in this and she didn't fight wearing it :-)Published 1 month ago by singsong
I bought this for my almost 3 month old. Expecting it to be a little big since sizing is 0-6 months. Its perfect. Enough room for some warm clothes underneath. Read morePublished 3 months ago by rmweaver012
My son fit most thing labeled 3-6. This outfit swallowed him. But he still looks cute! The fabric is soft and the feet have a lot of room. This outfit would even fit a 16 lb baby. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lyndsey Hines
This costume says it's for a newborn but it is actually sized for 0-9 months. I honestly think a one year old would fit in it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lindsey R.
When I opened the package...I thought it was a joke. The tale is flat and about 3iches long. Looks like a pre-schooler cut felt into a J shape. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Renee Volpe
Arrived on time and exactly as described. Can't complain one bitPublished 9 months ago by Steffen hogan