5.0 out of 5 stars Endless hours of fun
My little boy is very pleased with this product. I cannot help but think its plasticky but kids don't care.
Published 12 months ago by Taryn Mitchell

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster
This product is a waste of money. It is very cheaply made. I bought two. I never could get the light to work on one of them. Then the tip fell off one sword within the first 30 minutes of play. Next the entire sword broke in two on the handle part. This is just one hour into play. I'm sorry I wasted my money, please don't waste yours.
Published on May 5, 2009 by Joseph P. Darak Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, May 5, 2009
Joseph P. Darak Jr. (Gallup, NM United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Refusal to Replace in Time for Christmas, November 18, 2009
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
I ordered the Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber and they sent me one w/such a bad paint job that you could see where the manufacturer tried to paint over a big chip.

Now the company won't send me a replacement until after Christmas even though they have more in stock per the availability listed on Amazon. This was suppose to be a Christmas gift.

Obi Wan Kenobi Lightsaber

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, October 29, 2009
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
The handle is huge and the toy itself very cheaply made. The paint scratched off only a few minutes after the saber broke completely in half, and the batteries compartment was impossible to open. My child was hugely disappointed that she could not play with her friends for more than 10 minutes, as her lightsaber could not be reassembled (the blue sections disconnected and the handle itself came apart as well). This product is passable for show, but never as a toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within 5 minutes, January 16, 2011
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
This toy broke in several different places within 5 minutes of use. Definitely 100% do not buy this for your child. It is a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not worth the money, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
Bought 2 of these to give as Christmas presents- one for my son and one for his cousin. Within the first 10 minutes we had out super glue to put the handle back together. Day #2 the light saber piece came out. My nephew broke his within 15 minutes. Very disappointed with the quality of this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless hours of fun, August 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
Was very happy with this sent it to a nephew for his birthday and was so happy to have prime so I could see when it got there. He just loved this toy...

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have read the reviews before ordering, October 5, 2010
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
My kids played with this for about 10 minutes before it was destroyed. They have other lightsabers from other manufacturers. Do yourself a favor and check out the brands at the store that seem durable, then order that one online...

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Lightsaber for Mr. Fix-it, November 4, 2009
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
This LightSaber lasted less than 10 seconds, before i had to fix it. the button for the light couldnt be repaired unless you are an engineer...oh did i mention engineer... the toy company could have spent a couple more bucks to hire one when designing this thing. My son is paranoid of droping it, fighting with it, letting anyone touch it because it is so fragile. On halloween i ended up having to crazy glue it shut with batteries inside it so that he could have it light up. I am stocking up on crazy glue, soddering wire, duct tape and batteries. May the force be with you if you buy this one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, November 2, 2013
Jenhou (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obi Wan Lightsaber (Toy)
First saber - broken switch, non-operational out of the box. Returned for a refund.
Second saber - barely working switch (easier to leave "on" and remove batteries to turn off), broke in half after a gentle duel tap by 6 yr old, the rest self destructed so it went into the trash versus being returned for a refund.

Another Star Wars character at our Halloween party had a sword from Disney World that actually worked and was sturdy.

Do not buy this product!

Rate and Discover Movies