|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Co Shrek Romper And Headpiece Donkey
|Price:||$4.99 - $38.70 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Donkey costume has hand and shoe covers, plus attached wings
- Snap closures at the legs for easy changes
- Donkey headpiece is included
- Look for all of the officially licensed Shrek items in sizes from newborn to adult xl for a fun family or group costume
- Rubies' has the costumes and accessories you and your family will enjoy at Halloween and all year long
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Rubie'S Shrek Forever After Dronkey Infants Costume
What do you get when you cross a donkey with a dragon? A dronkey, of course. Dronkey got its father's mouth and mane, and its mother's wings. Adorable romper costume has snap closures at the legs for easy changes. Look for all of the officially licensed Shrek costumes and accessories for a fun family or group look. Your little one is never too young for dress up and whether you're looking for cute, pretty, adorable, or clever, rubies' has the costume you want.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0047DWUY0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I informed the seller of the mishap and he offered a refund, but I have not seen it as of today. I normally only complain if there is a safety or quality issue, and I definitely feel like this costume poses a safety hazard.
It is adorable, so if you are willing to replace all the buttons yourself, go for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is such a great costume! it's cute and fit my 17 month old just a little big which is great bc it was cold for Halloween so i could layer my baby too! PERFECT DRONKY! Read morePublished 14 months ago by carrie reeves
Fits my 4 month old perfectly. Cute as can be. Recommend to any Shrek fan. Though my son didn't like the hat at first.Published on October 30, 2013 by Jessica Dobson
This costume was a little thin but I put sweats under it so it wasn't a problem. The head piece wasn't attached so it kept slipping from under his chin and he chewed on it most... Read morePublished on November 1, 2012 by tamkaye82