Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2010
I got this to accompany my nerdy Spock movie costume, and it definitely does the trick. This comes with a wig cap that you will likely want to replace, as it is flimsy and has large gaps (but still technically works). This is actual fake black hair, not the molded vinyl "spock wig" that they also sell on Amazon. It does not come with ears.

Poofed up, it's a little large. I'm a tall person, and it was pretty large on my head. Perhaps it needs some product to tame it, wild beast that it is.
on August 5, 2013
I realized even before I ordered it that this was basically a cheap costume wig but, unlike similar items, at least this one was not plastic. However, my worst fears were realized when I got the wig. It is meant for a child's sized head, most definitely not for an adult. It seems like it was deliberately designed to be worn once and thrown away. It is WAY too small and skimpy. This is an item that definitely needs to come in different sizes. Shame on the manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer for not pointing out up front that it is small and will probably not fit all heads, especially adults. The price would not have been a problem - I would have gladly paid more for a better quality, better fitting wig.Star Trek Movie Spock Wig Adult
on March 21, 2015
This was the worst product I'm ever purchased!!!! The hair was falling out as soon as it was removed from the package. I put it on and the hair came out as I ran my fingers through the wig. I purchased it for a Spock costume at Halloween and had to scramble to come up with something else.
on December 5, 2011
The wig arrived, looked nothing like the picture. It was made of a cheap plastic material that wasn't easily styled. I ended up just using my natural hair as part of my Halloween costume and that was superior to this piece of carp. Yes, carp. I'm unsure that a filter would allow me to invert the letters to the word I'd actually like to use to describe this wig, so I won't try.

In short: Do not buy under any circumstance.
on September 1, 2011
Every year I dress up as the same thing
hey, it works for me, but then a friend's girlfriend suggested that I come as a different character, a very specific character. So I started looking for the products that would complete the look. I tried on the wig and hey, it's a wig. Looks good and got a lot of laughs from my girlfriend, so it's a hit! :)
on April 5, 2016
It was shedding when I removed it from the bag and it definitely needed a trim if it was going to look ANYTHING like Spock's hair.
It's the cheapest option that I've found but order it early if you plan on using this for Cosplay, so that you have time to slowly trim it into shape.
on November 15, 2014
I will give 3 start just because some may actually need this, like folks with no hair or curly hair..but if you have relative straight hair and not long, this is redundant.

Sine it is made of polyester type of material, it does not settle down.. It remains and look a bit puffy..

Again, buy this if you do not have hair or have long hair..
on December 11, 2012
When i first opened it i though it was terrible but it just needs a little work. Used a little spray wax (paul mitchell) so is was not so poofy. I looked amazing with everything put together haha
on January 8, 2014
This Spock wig is adequate, but nothing special. I found myself struggling a bit to prep it for wearing; that is, getting the netting just right, as well as the hair. Even after this, the wig still didn't fit as well as I would've liked. However, at first glance, it truly depicts the Spock look, if you're able to successfully prepare it. I'm sure there are better options out there for those who want to spend the extra money. Recommended only for budget-minded people.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 21, 2014
I was happy with this purchase--it met my expectation. It fit my semi-large head pretty well. The hair was not at all lifelike, but of course, I didn't think it would be.

One difficulty--getting the "side burns" to stay flat and more realistic. I might need to tape them to make them stay flat.