5.0 out of 5 stars America doesn't need sleeves
Published on August 30, 2012 by mnem

1.0 out of 5 stars vest toooo short
Delivery excellent, vest toooooooo short otherwise very good,i suppose you pay what you get,get vest changed too fit,or get pattern changed
Published 19 months ago by Ursula Ferreira

5.0 out of 5 stars America doesn't need sleeves, August 30, 2012
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
My love for America is strong. My love for a quality made sleeveless vest is almost as equally as strong as my love for America. I love displaying my love for America as often as I can, which typically includes sporting as many America themed or Stars and Stripes inspired clothing articles as possible. So when I moseyed across this here Stars and Stripes American Flag Sleeveless Vest, I knew I'd be serving America proud and pleasing myself with a purchase of another stellar vest. I also knew that my sculpted upper shoulder regions would be properly showcased with the vest's lack of sleeves. I figured that the golden brown hue of my triceps would look spectacular alongside America's Stars and Stripes. And I was right. Whenever I hit the town in my Stars and Stripes vest, I know exactly what everybody's thinkin'. They're thinkin': "There goes a true American, sportin' his Stars and Stripes. And, golly, he looks dapper with his lack of sleeves and impeccably sculpted biceps." If you love America and sleeveless vests as much as I do, this purchase is a no-brainer. Do yourself proud. Do your country proud. Represent America in the most fashionable way possible: sleevelessly.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun side note, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
i cant' believe they didn't mention this in the description, but it's also bulletproof. Perfect for the vigilante with style, or for the soccer mom on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Amendment, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
This vest is the the pinnacle of American clothing. Not only does it showcase the red, white, and blue, but it also directly represents our 2nd Amendment rights as citizens of the USA: the right to bare arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
Wore this fantastic item on a float trip. The one-size-fits-all was pretty short for my 6' 4" frame, but that only added to its overall appeal. Highly recommended piece of designer clothing here. Must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celebrate America in Style, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
I tried getting this in time for 4th of July, but I ordered too late. No matter, the American flag does not go out of style and I've found many uses for this vest since then. (BBQ, tail gates, motorcycle, drinking games, any other american activity)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vest, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
Very nice vest. Exactly what i wanted and it works well. Im sure ill have many ways i can use this throughout college

4.0 out of 5 stars Very festive; bright colors and a definite attention-getter, July 5, 2011
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
I bought this for a patriotic-themed pub crawl. I'm about a 38S suit size, so it was very large on me, being one size fits all. Got it taken in a bit and got tons of compliments on the standout look. Can't miss this thing. The fabric is not very breathable, so if you're wearing it as pictured with nothing underneath, it's a bit hot, but it's all about the style and not the comfort if you're wearing this thing anyways.

1.0 out of 5 stars vest toooo short, July 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AMERICAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS FREEDOM, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
4th of July plans? College football tailgate? Business casual meeting on a Friday afternoon? Finally meeting her parents?

Wear this freedom vest. Your testosterone levels will peak. You will grow a beard. Your delts and triceps will command themselves to grow. People will trust you to pitch tents, start fires by hand, win a knife fight with your bare hands, and make informed decisions when voting in the primaries.

Be the life and ass of the party. Where your freedom vest.

By the way, I am a 6'2 dude and the vest comes in 1-Size-Fits-All. Which bascially means that my lower abdominals show if I raise my hands or sneeze. I'm fine with that. This is not a vest for conservative people. Ha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome vest, August 13, 2012
Derrick D Clarke (Huntington Beach, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest (Apparel)
This is more of a Halloween style vest as it is not made from premium material.I wasn't expecting it to be and thats fine. I was the only one on the fourth of july with one though!

Rubie's Costume Men's Stars and Stripes Vest, Multi-Colored, One Size