5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I am 5'9" and got the large and it fits perfectly. Kids love me now. I got it to wear to metal concerts and all of my friends got them in different colors (mine is orange). Word of advice: do not wear in very dark areas, friend with black one ran into something and got a black eye (I thought it was funny). Ps: I typed this review in the suit.
Published on September 1, 2012 by Daniel Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute garbage
"Rubie's Costume 2nd Skin Zentai Supersuit"

Published 13 months ago by Dave8105

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, September 1, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars SIZES LISTED BELOW, July 16, 2012
These are the sizes that they have listed on the back of my package.

MEDIUM- shorter than 5'4" or 1.6m
LARGE- between 5'4" - 5'10" or 1.6m - 1.8m
EXTRA LARGE- between 5'10 - 6'3" or 1.8m - 1.9m

I'm a large size wishing that knew about these sizes before
I ordered a medium. It's okay. It kind of looks like I don't
have a neck because the thing is trying to stretch to be taller.
Very good product and it will work for what I'm doing with it.

I'll try to post pictures sometime in August 2012 after I go to ChinaJoy!

Oh. By the way, when the package says LOOK-THRU, BREATH-THRU,
and DRINK-THRU! Just know that really all of that is limited,
espicially DRINK-THRU! Total BS! Lol, I recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute garbage, October 25, 2013
"Rubie's Costume 2nd Skin Zentai Supersuit"

First off, don't be mislead by the product description. This is directly off the page describing the suit. "Rubie's second skin suits are a one-piece zentai suit that covers you from head to toe" Notice the "one piece" claim? It is a headpiece and a body piece. The headpiece is barely large enough to cover your chin. The body piece doesn't reach the base of your neck. Now, the packaging states a lage will fit up to 5'10". My son is 5'8". I don't even think an XL will fit him. But, we are not going to find out, because the quality of this thing is abysmal. Out of the box it had a hole in each shoulder. Seams look like they are about to come apart all over on it. I guess you get what you pay for. His "morphsuit" that he got last year was twice as much as this, but I can clearly see why. I would never recommend this suit to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot Use, October 24, 2013
The hood would not tuck into the suit. I was so excited to use this for my costume but the hood was way to short to tuck into the body, leaving 3 inches of skin exposed. I am not a big person (5'4" 130lbs) but even the large was too tight on my face.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros & Cons, October 30, 2012
Steve-o (Rochester Hills, MI) - See all my reviews
Cool suit, but there are a few things to be aware of! The sizing instructions for this item made it seem as though a medium would fit me, when indeed it was not even close. I had to exchange it for an XL, which fit perfect. I'm 5'10" 175lb, just so you get an idea of my size. Even a large would have been too tight (I think), so I'm glad I went with the XL. It was not baggy at all.

Also, consider the ambient temperature of where you will be wearing this suit and plan to wear layers underneath accordingly (which I didn't). It was 50° and slightly windy, certainly cold enough for me to stick close to the bonfire!

Unless you're not at all modest, a pair of shorts on *over* this suit isn't a bad idea because it doesn't leave much to the imagination, even w/ two pairs of boxers on. I decided it would get more laughs if I stuffed a shirt down the front instead & I wasn't wrong. :)

Can you see (out) through this thing? Yeah, mostly. Hard to see details in low lighting. Gets annoying not being able to see the people you are talking to clearly. The mask comes off easily enough, but then, what's the point?

Can you see (in) through this thing? Kinda. I got the red one and you could see the smiley faces on my boxers underneath. Plan accordingly! Ppl will see what you do (or don't) have on under the suit.

Can you breathe through this thing? Sure, no prob. I noticed that the mask squashed my nose a bit, but it wasn't a big deal.

Can you eat through this thing? Hell no! Not unless you cut a hole in the mouth or something!

$1,000,000.oo question: Can you drink through this thing?? Yes, but you've got to really want it. I found it easiest to drink from a mug. Push the mug up against the spandex and schlurp it to help get it through the mesh. You'll quickly get the hang of following up by inhaling/sucking dry the material as best you can in a pathetic attempt to not end up w/ a wet face. I put up with doing this for about 2 hrs before I decided it was probably best to just take the mask off for a while...

Summary: This is a great suit for the money! I had a lot of fun wearing it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who would have to wear it for an extended period of time (3+ hrs) or in hot/cold conditions. It also needs a few accessories to really make it awesome. I had a wig and alien sunglasses, which did the trick nicely. I also had a red & white helmet w/ giant horns that I had made a few years back that also worked out well. I wore my costume for approx 3 hrs before finally giving in and putting on more clothing (it was freezing out by then!).

Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Happy i got it!, October 10, 2012
So i ordered this morph suit with a few friends we got yellow (medium), green (large) , and i got blue (extra large) i ordered mine with 2 day shipping and it came in in two days. My friends both got the standard shipping and they also got it in two days (great shipping!) this is a great suit but be careful about the sizes... Im 5' 10" and i weigh 160lb and i usually wear medium shirts but i ordered a extra large because the sizes go as following
MEDIUM: SHORTER THEN 5' 4"
LARGE: BETWEEN 5'4"-5'10"
EXTRA LARGE: 5'10"-6'3

I am 5' 10" so i got the Xlarge just to be safe. My friend is 6'3" and he ordered a large (not knowing the sizes) my xlarge fit fine but he couldn't even squeeze both arms into his so we switched . The large fit fine on me and the xlarge fit fine on him also. This is good material the only bad part is the zipper, and the fingers (mostly thumbs) my friends zipper broke and my thumb and fabric around crotch area needs re stitching. I can do that my self so its fine. You can see out of these but only if the fabric is tight on your face(a pro for a smaller size) the only bad part if its tight is it is hard to zip/unzip but you can always have a friend do it. Overall this is a great product for the price! I highly recommend it ! 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like being naked, but better!, August 2, 2012
Not much to say about this product other than that I'm satisfied with the purchase, it's perfect for what I need it for. And yes, zipping it up is a bit of a pain in the ass (not literally), but it's possible to be zipped up on your own, there's a zipper on the top of the head and at the base of the spine.

One thing I would recommend is wearing some kind of stocking or hairnet, because it's especially easy for longer hair to get caught in the zippers.

2.0 out of 5 stars second skin zentai supersuit, September 22, 2012
i wore the suit the night i got it,it was crazy fun.but the quality of the suit was poor.the suit has already ripped around the thumbs on both hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morph suit, September 27, 2013
Bought this suit for my son..he is 60 in. I got medium. Fits him well though not a lot of room left for the upcoming growth spurt. He loves it. It does not say morph on the behind. He is good with that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought large, still too small., June 19, 2014
I'm 5'9" 150lbs. I bought the large based on a few other reviews and my best guess. It was still too small. Go with one or two sizes larger AT LEAST.

Rubie's Costume 2nd Skin Zentai Supersuit, Blue, Large Costume