Burger King Adult Costume And Mask,Tan,Standard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Robe: Polyester
- Burger King Robe Is Made Of Easy-To-Care-For Polyester
- Includes medallion and 3/4 mask with eye slits in the king's eyebrows
- One size fits most adults and older teens
- Burger King Robe Is Made Of Easy-To-Care-For Polyester^Includes medallion and 3/4 mask with eye slits in the king's eyebrows^One size fits most adults and older teens
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Still looking around to get that perfect Halloween costume? Have you always wanted to show people where your true fast food allegiances lie? Now you can do both with our Burger King Adult Costume! This Burger King Costume includes bright orange robes, a giant Burger King Medallion and that iconic rubber mask complete with shiny gold crown and everlasting grin. Youll look so good your friends and family will think you jumped straight out of the commercials! Get your friends to dress up as Spongebob Sqaurepants and Mr. Spock and you can be last years entire ad campaign. This costume is great for parties, trick or treating, or startling your friends just like the King does. Not to mention our low prices will have you thinking you ordered it off the value menu! Hurry up and get your Burger King Adult Costume today, youll be treated like royalty everywhere except McDonalds! Features a robe mask and medallion. One Size Fits Most Up To 46 Chest Size and 40 Wa ist.
Why be just a king when you can be the Burger King? Officially licensed costume includes royal looking short robe with attached sleeves, 3/4 mask, and medallion. From Rubies Costume Company, the world leader in dress-up fun for all ages and all occasions.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B000P58PSE
- Item model number: 888482-Tan-Standard
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 3, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm so disappointed with my purchase of this officially licensed Burger King costume, that i may never eat at Burger King again.
EDIT: I actually bought this in August of 2008 so I apologize to the other two people who bought it after me. If I had been timely in my review, perhaps I could have saved you the frustration and financial loss. I am truly sorry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would've given it 5 stars but the mask was terrible. Way too big for any human head. My friend who is 6'5 has a huge head and it still fit him huge!Published 3 months ago by Ashley Del Bosque
Fit OK. Mask was the worst part, smelled really bad and it had a huge plastic wrinkle in it that made it look bad.Published 3 months ago by Bill Shannon
This was flimsy and the material had a hole. Tried to iron it but it still looked awful. Would not recommend to anyone.Published 15 months ago by Valerie Roth