Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Black/Pink|Change

on September 11, 2011
Cute wig, but my daughter is only 6 and it was way too small for her head. Even when we did manage to stretch it on most of her hair (even when pinned and combed back) showed on the sides. Don;t waste the money--buy one from a store or use some black spray-on hair color.
on November 1, 2011
I would give this 0 stars if I could. The other review for this item is exactly right. I have a 7 year old daughter who could not wear this wig. She was so upset. We did everything we could with her hair to get the wig to fit, but it was just way to small. This might work on a 3 year old at best. Save your money and time and avoid this product. I never review items and took the time to review this to try and save some little girls the grief of this.
on August 29, 2015
We purchased the Monster High Draculaura Girl's Wig for our daughter's 6th birthday this year. The party was a dress up Monster High tea party for 5 friends, and each girl got to have a wig for her favorite Monster High character. This wig was fantastic and really added to the feel of the party. Since then, my daughter has dressed up with these wigs numerous times and they have held up very well. The hair gets tangled but that has more to do with the age of the user than the quality of the wig, and brushes out easily. I definitely recommend the wigs in this series for any Monster High lover out there!
on October 30, 2015
As with all wigs they end up being more of a pain than really worth the trouble most of the time. My daughter who is 6 years old thought she just had to have the wig when we were ordering her costume but when we went to put the wig on she quickly changed her mind in less than about 5 minutes. My daughter does have almost black hair and it is long like the wig and very wavy so the only thing she was missing was the pink pieces which she was fine going with out.
on November 6, 2015
The wig was way too messy and too narrow. It did not fit properly. Bangs were much too long and had to be cut.
It had to be fastened to the head in order to keep it from falling, but still it kept sliding off. We threw it away half way through our trick or treat activities.
on November 8, 2015
It's really good quality, my little one used it to go to 3 parties. I was able to carefully brush it and blend it with her Own hair so it would stay in place.and put it back in pig tails.
Later when she was tired, she complained about itching, but it comes with wigs, they just itch.
on October 23, 2015
I was expecting something a little nicer. The bangs were not shaped correctly, and it was a bit ratted when it came in the mail. My daughter still likes it, but I was expecting something a little nicer when I read the other reviews.
on October 19, 2012
Fits my 9 year old fine, though wouldn't fit kids much bigger than her. The only issue with it is the bangs are to long and we have to trim them to keep them out of her eyes. Otherwise it's just like it looks in the picture.
on December 6, 2013
Got this for my 7 year old daughter who LOVES Monster High. She loved it. It didn't fit her perfectly around her ears (her hair was visible). It bothered me just looking at it (that's the only reason I gave it one less star) so I kept trying to fix it, but it didn't bother her at all and I eventually just left it alone. It looked very cute on and when we got it it was in good condition. It's been in her closet with all her other play things for 2 months and it's still in good shape.
on October 25, 2013
gave it 4 stars, well, it doesn't really matter 4 or 5, but my daughter was only saying the wig was a bit itchy when she wore it.
Obviously any wig itches, so im not going to whine about it.
Really nice color, hair is full (no see through)
My daughter is 4,5 years old, it is slightly big for her (bangs hang a bit in her eyes), but I whipe the bangs a bit to the side, and its all good.
Also purchased the costume (size small) and that also fits a little bit on the big side, but everything is elastic, so its cool.
costume is meant for Halloween, but my daughter begs me to wear it every day! I wont let her until Halloween tho.
your kid will love the wig and outfit, especially if you have a small draculaura fan at home!