Extreme Couponing 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Rudy & Gia Georgia couponer Rudy and her husband, Chase, are renewing their vows and Rudy wants to spend just $20 on the reception. And on Long Island, Gia attempts to feed her 16-person Italian family dinner for under $100.
2. Julie & Faatima Julie has the chance to land her dream job: being paid to coupon for a sober home for teenage boys. Faatima is determined to get healthy and lose weight. So she brings her personal trainer to the store to help her buy healthy items.
3. April & Chastity Georgia's April and Chasity are best friends and couponing partners who are saving up for new stockpile storage buildings. But when a romantic lunch turns into a couponing challenge, their husbands' attempt to coupon threatens their savings.
4. Pam & Broderick Ohio couponer drags her husband to the store to shop for their daughter's graduation party. Broderick is a 15-year old from Kansas who loves the control that couponing gives him over his house, especially his older sisters.
5. Susan & Cole Susan is the original Queen of Couponing . She even has a coupon robot. For her 40th “couponiversary,” she tries to beat her savings record. Cole recently started school at The Ohio State University. His roommate Brian has some stockpile requests.
6. Maryann & Haley Maryann throws her daughter a coupon-themed 12th birthday party to convince her friends and neighbors to start couponing. 15-year-old Haley is the boss of her whole family when it comes to grocery shopping. She starts to save up for her first car.
7. Amanda & Jess In Georgia, Amanda tries to teach her parents to coupon so she can take some time off from shopping. Jess is a shopaholic and coupon addict. Her husband agrees to go shopping with her to make sure that she donates her entire ha
8. Zadia & Briana Zadia takes her friends couponing to prove that she can still get super savings. Briana and her boyfriend Jose are ready to get engaged but, like any good couponer, Briana refuses to go into debt to pay for the ring. Jose has a different plan.
Horrible, I love seasons 1-3, but this season truly shows why it is the last. I can't believe the announcer is no longer on this season and I can't believe how much I actually... Read morePublished 2 months ago by omommy248
Love to see those savings at the register on the show. If you have not watched before, please do so. You can learn a lot about couponing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by mwangil
How wonderful that these people bilk the manufacturers out of thousands of dollars.
There must be so many poor people in their hometowns that they could use some... Read more