Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 10, 2013
It looks nothing like the photo! it came already broken, so very NOT HAPPY AT ALL. WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE
on March 14, 2014
I love the headband. It doesn't look as fluffy as in the picture since it got shipped a little folded. But with a little bit of work, it almost looks as good. It fits my one year old perfectly.

The shipping is very very slow. It got delivered almost a month after ordering. So, if you don't have a time constraint this is perfect.

I would give a Five Star Rating for Service though. When I contacted the seller, they were very helpful. Very promptly helped out and the service was very appreciable.
on March 17, 2014
This arrived very flattened. The material is not a kind you can "fluff up". I tried. Also the lace band is very thin and the flowers are very stiff. If better quality material had been used I would have been a better buy. I didn't pay very much at all for this so that why I still have for stars. I don't think you can expect to much when something is less than 2 dollars.
on March 17, 2014
I thought it was really pretty but during shipping the flower part was all wrinkled up and there's no wat to iron out
on January 4, 2014
The flower wouldn't puff up like it's shown in the image. It lays flat. The lace part seems to be ok.
on December 8, 2014
ITCHY. No way a child will keep this on her head. My niece immediately pulled it off. Told us NO. And would not let us near her again with it. That said we tried it on and we totally understood her attitude. ITS ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY. The material is not at all suitable to a child.
on April 28, 2014
Pro: packaging and shipping. mine was sold by NaturalFruit but shipped by 4PX Worldwide Express from Singapore.
I've ordered from other seller but this seller is the Only one that did not bend or smash the product.

Con: It comes in flat, so you will have to use steam to revive it like a flower.

It's not super fancy but for a few bucks, what can I say?
on May 23, 2014
too cute, i'm happy the product it came in so quickly.
it's not itchy and soft for baby baby looked like a little doll
the band was kind of lose but its ok she might just need to grow into it.
on April 23, 2014
Knowing how mothers wants there babies to look there very best I bought this product. Went great with the dress. Were on time and everything I expected. The price of course were great I recommended to all of my ninces. Just love it.
on June 8, 2014
JUST BEAUTIFUL!! When you get it, don't be upset when you see a "smushed flat" looking thing! Take it out & it "FLUFFS" so easily & beautifully!! Nice & large flower ~ band matches & is nice & wide!! A little big for new born, but I'd say "GET ONE WHILE YOU CAN"!! Not what you see everyday!! Adorable on too...