Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Miss Muffet Full Size Ruffled Umbrella, White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 25, 2011
The reason for buying this parasol is because I take medication that requires me not to be out in direct sun, so I looked for something that was feminine and not necessary for rain protection and when I go out with it up, I've gotten compliments on how fancy it is and I really feel dainty and feminine. I'm loving this.
on January 19, 2014
It looks nice. It is holding up well. The little bit of extra frill on the edge isn't too frou-frou but just enough to keep the male half of the population from walking away with my umbrella when I leave it in a public place, like an umbrella stand in a restaurant. I've lost too many plain black ones to count. I would buy again.
on July 31, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend who wanted a parasol to shield her from the sun in relation to medication she's taking. It's a hit and she loves it. It's a perfect balance of function and cuteness.. At an excellent price.
on August 9, 2011
The sellers rushed this to me, to make it on time for my sister's wedding. I greatly appreciated their prompt service, and the parasol's looked beautiful in the wedding. I give this Amazon order a 5 star rating.
on June 28, 2013
While it is perhaps no match to a UV protection umbrella or one of those really wide ones, it makes up for all that in looks.
It has worked well in New Orleans sun and rain, so far.
recommended.
on December 21, 2011
I bought this just in case it rained at my wedding. Thankfully, it did not so I did not need to use it, but I took it out of the bag and it looks like a nice, simply pretty umbrella.
on July 31, 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase and have told a number of friends about it and how much it helps in keeping from the direct sun especially with these extreme triple digit temperatures. We do not get much rain but it's great for that too!! Details on your site were very acurate and was up to my standards when I received it. I will let you know if it holds up under quite a bit of use.
It is a very good product and works well in any weather. I enjoyed mine so much, I ordered one for my girlfriend in another state. She has enjoyed hers as well. I would definately recommend this to anyone.
on October 9, 2011
I thought my pink umbrella parasol was so beautiful! It definitely exceeded my expectations, which inspired me to write this review. The material of the umbrella is high quality. The pink is light, but not too light. I bought it as a gift for my mother, and she loves it! This umbrella seems very durable. She uses it as a parasol, and it's even large enough to cover 3 people! I think it would be a great item to use for the rain as well :) It really is a great umbrella. I want to buy myself the strawberries and cream umbrella. I think it would be fun and beautiful :)
on April 10, 2013
I always wanted this parasol, but only found small sizes. I love the color, style, and it's adult size! Must get!
on July 6, 2015
Adorable umbrella - well made and perfect size (perhaps a little larger than the average umbrella but not too big. I've received many compliments while using it and it is an adorable accessory to any outfit. Works well to provide a bit of shade on a hot day as well.

See 1 answered question