5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a southern belle
The reason for buying this parasol is because I take medication that requires me not to be out in direct sun, so I looked for something that was feminine and not necessary for rain protection and when I go out with it up, I've gotten compliments on how fancy it is and I really feel dainty and feminine. I'm loving this.
Published on September 25, 2011 by Jaanee

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy
I ordered this parasol as a gift for my mother who is sensitive to the sun. However, when it arrived, I was very disappointed. It really just looks like a large white umbrella and not really fancy or cute like I would imagine a parasol to be. This is fine if you are looking for a large umbrella but if you are looking for something cute to shade you from the sun, this is...
Published on June 24, 2011 by MS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a southern belle, September 25, 2011
Jaanee (Killeen TX) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 31, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend who wanted a parasol to shield her from the sun in relation to medication she's taking. It's a hit and she loves it. It's a perfect balance of function and cuteness.. At an excellent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is holding up well, January 19, 2014
It looks nice. It is holding up well. The little bit of extra frill on the edge isn't too frou-frou but just enough to keep the male half of the population from walking away with my umbrella when I leave it in a public place, like an umbrella stand in a restaurant. I've lost too many plain black ones to count. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars parasol umbrella w/ruffle, August 9, 2011
The sellers rushed this to me, to make it on time for my sister's wedding. I greatly appreciated their prompt service, and the parasol's looked beautiful in the wedding. I give this Amazon order a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, December 21, 2011
I bought this just in case it rained at my wedding. Thankfully, it did not so I did not need to use it, but I took it out of the bag and it looks like a nice, simply pretty umbrella.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice adult size umbrella, April 10, 2013
I always wanted this parasol, but only found small sizes. I love the color, style, and it's adult size! Must get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, February 21, 2014
Functionable and always get comments on how nice it is, even when I use it to block the sun rays in the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 3, 2014
I had a wedding to attend, with a SteamPunk theme. This was a beautiful added accessory for my outfit. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps off the rain and keeps off the sun and is pretty, June 28, 2013
Ravi Prakash (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
While it is perhaps no match to a UV protection umbrella or one of those really wide ones, it makes up for all that in looks.
It has worked well in New Orleans sun and rain, so far.
recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Feminine Parasol, October 9, 2011
I thought my pink umbrella parasol was so beautiful! It definitely exceeded my expectations, which inspired me to write this review. The material of the umbrella is high quality. The pink is light, but not too light. I bought it as a gift for my mother, and she loves it! This umbrella seems very durable. She uses it as a parasol, and it's even large enough to cover 3 people! I think it would be a great item to use for the rain as well :) It really is a great umbrella. I want to buy myself the strawberries and cream umbrella. I think it would be fun and beautiful :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ruffle Parasol Umbrella Full Size (Black)
$39.99 $19.90