4.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY GREAT PRICE
I followed the Ever Pretty sizing chart and it fit like a glove. I got lots of compliments. My only complaint is one strap was twisted and I had to sew it to make it straight. It was an easy fix, took me two minutes.
Published 12 months ago by Susielovescats

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color but Bust Area is WAY too big-
The picture is so pretty, but in actually on I didn't like. The dress top was HUGE and the waist area too small. I purchased for my 14 year old daughter who is curvy but still could fill out the top.
Published 14 months ago by Lisa T.

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY GREAT PRICE, December 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars chiffon knee length red dress, December 18, 2013
I was looking for something traditional as I already approaching retirement age. The model, which included fully lining was perfect for my figure.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color but Bust Area is WAY too big-, October 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars really pretty and well made, July 6, 2013
really pretty and well made but to big in the bust for me. This is a common issue for me though based on my hourglass figure- requires more room in the hips and significantly less in the chest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy. Flattering. Great value for price., June 17, 2014
I ordered this as a bridesmaid dress. For the price you can't beat it. The dress is very flattering, decent quality material, and comfortable. I ordered my size and it was a little loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, June 11, 2014
This is a very pretty dress. My daughter must be between a 12-14 -- the 14 is a little big, but easily adjusted with slight alterations. The color is rich and matches the picture. The material is nice and the dress is well made. I will be shopping with Ever Pretty in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 17, 2014
I'm a size 6 or 8, but even the 8 was so small I could barely get it on even with the zipper fully opened. Material felt cheap. Fine for the price, but not something I would wear to a fancy party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile dress for a great price, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Ever Pretty Ruffles Padded Chiffon Knee-length Bridesmaid Dresses 03539 (Apparel)
My first thought about this dress was that it would make a great bridesmaids dress and as I didn't have a wedding to attend anytime soon, I passed it over. But I kept coming back to it because I really truly did love the style. I finally decided to give it a shot and I am so glad I did! This dress is fantastic. I ended up wearing it to a cocktail party and got so many compliments. I love how the ruched bodice sculpts my chest and waist but please keep in mind that this does make the dress very tight fitting. Definitely follow the size charts and don't lie to yourself about your true size with this dress. At 5'10" this dress hit me at just above the knee which was a little longer than I expected but it ended up being the perfect length.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very different, August 14, 2014
I bought both the eight and the six and they were made differently and fit completely different and the six was probably equivalent to a four

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin, transparent material, December 3, 2014
The color is great and the cut/neckline of the dress is flattering. Also to note, the top is quite large but can definitely work for bustier women (40D; with maybe slight alterations for straps, or a well fitted bra). The dress falls short due to cheap material. It's pretty much see-through. You could perhaps wear a half-slip of some sorts. The top can be a bit scrunchy as well and could use more support. I personally believe I can find a little bit better quality for $45 with a little more searching.