on August 25, 2014
These jeans are one of my favorite now! I have always had problems in finding jeans that fit my big thighs without going 1-3 sizes up.
My hips are 33.5inch and my thighs are ~25". My height is 5'7'' and weight 166 pounds with a muscular build. Size 30 was a perfect fit.
These jeans runs a little tight in the thighs area but since it is stretch it is extremely comfortable. What I like the most is that even though it fits tight in the upper legs, it fits a little bit lose from the knee to the feet (straight cut not skinny-like), which from my point of view is what keeps the jeans with a fit cut but still manly.
on August 25, 2014
Great jeans fits where they are supposed to. Note they are very low rise and certainly show off your assets. Only gripe was a very long delivery time
on April 21, 2014
Real nice.fits good on me very good fits just write I love it,it's really good very nice,fits just write,and thanks.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations