5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans!, August 25, 2014
This review is from: Rufskin Alban- Men's Sexy Slim Fit Straight Leg Stretch Denim Jeans (Apparel)
These jeans are one of my favorite now! I have always had problems in finding jeans that fit my big thighs without going 1-3 sizes up.
My hips are 33.5inch and my thighs are ~25". My height is 5'7'' and weight 166 pounds with a muscular build. Size 30 was a perfect fit.
These jeans runs a little tight in the thighs area but since it is stretch it is extremely comfortable. What I like the most is that even though it fits tight in the upper legs, it fits a little bit lose from the knee to the feet (straight cut not skinny-like), which from my point of view is what keeps the jeans with a fit cut but still manly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, August 25, 2014
Great jeans fits where they are supposed to. Note they are very low rise and certainly show off your assets. Only gripe was a very long delivery time

5.0 out of 5 stars 5, April 21, 2014
Real nice.fits good on me very good fits just write I love it,it's really good very nice,fits just write,and thanks.