Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rugrats: Character Collections Holiday
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
I remember watching these as my siblings and I were growing up. The quality is really great and I have no issues with the sound. Now I get to watch and enjoy them with my kids. Can't get any better then that!
on January 7, 2014
I bought this video for my 1st grade class to explore. We are learning how other 1st graders around the world might celebrate the winter holidays. The video gave great kid friendly details that my boys and girls understood and really enjoyed!
GMF
on December 27, 2012
All holidays were accurately represented and in a fun way- perfect for kids to learn about other cultures while having fun!
on December 10, 2012
This purchase was exactly what I wanted. I miss this show wish it was still on tv. Good quality, easy app download on my iPad, easy to use.
on January 21, 2013
I have loved this show since the first episode. It's fun for the whole family. The characters are great,very well written.
on March 11, 2015
Nothing like a classic!
on November 1, 2013
It's accurate, honest, heartwarming and funny too. This isn't just a good episode, it isn't just one of the best Rugrats episodes, it's one of the best animated works ever made.
on November 25, 2014
fun and great toon
on December 3, 2013
There was very little explanation of Chanukah. I wanted it to show to an elementary sunday school class but I had to go with something else.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2016
The Passover episode is the best way to explain the holiday to kids and adults alike! It's a must watch at any Seder!