‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Here thar' be (diapered) dwarves!, January 14, 2006
This review is from: Rugrats Tales From The Crib: Snow White (DVD)
We purchased this DVD a while after it aired on Nickelodeon. We love the DVD and I will explain its features.

In this DVD, Taffy the babysitter tells the Rugrats the classic story of Snow White. Susie stars as Snow White, Angelica stars as the evil queen, and Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Dil, Kimi and Spike star as the 7 dwarves.

From there, the fairy tale becomes an exciting journey, full of fun events and great music. Songs include "Do It Together" and the hilarious "Diaper Factory Song."

Also included on this DVD are 2 episodes from a new Rugrats series "Preschool Daze" featuring Susie and Angelica. We love the episodes and hope these and more will soon air on Nickeloden.

Over all, 5 stars. Simply a must-have for those who enjoy the Rugrats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new Rugrats movie, October 20, 2005
S. Al-Amri (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Rugrats Tales From The Crib: Snow White (DVD)
My 4 year old GD was laughing out loud and running in to tell me bits of the plot as she watched this. It was a great hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great movie!, November 11, 2005
This review is from: Rugrats Tales From The Crib: Snow White (DVD)
If you're wondering that this is going to be just like the regular Rugrats you see on T.V., think again! "Tales from the Crib" gives viewers a new twist on their favorite babies and childhood fairy tales. Taffy, the Rugrats' babysitter, tells the stories to the babies, who give it their own Rugrats twist. In "Snow White", Susie plays the title character, Angelica (of course) plays the evil queen, and the babies along with Spike play the seven dwarves. This is a very good direct-to-DVD movie and will probably never air on television. This is very hard to find in stores and is not available to rent. Also, this DVD features two episodes of the Rugrats spin-off, "Pre-School Daze", which has not yet airred in the U.S. Those episodes are very fun to watch and the theme song is very catchy. I would reccomend this DVD to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Legacy Continues, August 22, 2005
yoyoyo "yoyo" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rugrats Tales From The Crib: Snow White (DVD)
After 2003, Klaskey-Csupo said they were not continuing with the Rugrats. Little did we know, they had been cooking up a brand new dvd series for the show. "Tales from the Crib" is a new DVD series in which the babie from the Rugrats put themselves into classic fairy tales. "Snow White" is the first one of the series, it will be followed by "Jack and the Beanstalk". I am excited to buy the movie, its a great way to start off the school year. I want to see just how well Spike will be at a dwarf, just how poison the apple really will be, and how the babie come up with a wacky twist on the classic fairy tale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as cute as the other movies, July 7, 2014
Jennifer L. Beauchamp (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, US) - See all my reviews
My nephew loved it. It was just as cute as the other Rugrats' movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, June 23, 2014
Well, I am posting the rating for my 4 1/2 year old. She loves this and watches it over and over. This is her first time to watch Rugrats. Cute movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, June 14, 2014
Fun movie for both kids and parents! I think this is going to be our new nap te movie:) thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Was worth watching, May 31, 2014
My friend needs this show to fall asleep. She slept instantly...so it's good. It is worth watching with your kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Rugrats Movie, May 22, 2014
My son liked it. It's a classic to see that these are still available to watch these days. Love them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun kids movie, April 15, 2014
I have a 6 year old and she loves the Rugrats, it's just one of those cartoons that any generation would like. I also have a 27 year old and a 23 year old and both of my older daughters grew up with the Rugrats too and they still enjoy watching the shows if my youngest happens to be watching it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Rugrats Tales From The Crib:  Snow White
Rugrats Tales From The Crib: Snow White by Michael Daedalus Kenny (DVD - 2005)
$9.98 $5.50