- File Size: 1497 KB
- Print Length: 480 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Book View Cafe; second edition (December 23, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 23, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006QP64DU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #374,437 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Ruler of Naught (Exordium Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 480 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Ruler of Naught (Exordium Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Happily, the first two volumes of the Exordium series have been wonderfully expanded upon. Characters are much more fleshed out, so there is less confusion who is who (a common problem in the heat of battle). The pace is breakneck, as events unfold quickly and kept me turning (or in this case, tapping) the pages, even though I've read the originals many times. There are just enough changes to keep the entire reading experience fresh and suspenseful, while keeping the charm of the originals intact. Amidst all the clashing ships, the futuristic tech, the allusions to the (our) past...what stays with you are the characters-they truly come alive in the series, and you will want to follow them to Ares, the Suneater, and beyond.
Highly recommended to both fans of the original, and new readers who love character driven stories, the glorious scope of space opera, and chocolate sauce in zero G.
IF you want a very deep very engrossing story... this is it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
"Fantastic" in the sense that Exordium is wildly imaginative, as well as a great read. Sherwood Smith and Dave Trowbridge create a detailed, fascinating world with engaging... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Pye
Sherwood Smith and Dave Trowbridge have created a world that is intricate and fascinating. I've been staying up late because I can't seem to put this book down!Published 22 months ago by Patti Neuman
I'm enjoying Sherwood Smith's Exordium novels. There's lots of action and some interesting concepts. As other's have said, it's great space opera. Read morePublished on January 3, 2014 by Michael McKee
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera