5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected if not better.
Published 8 months ago by Ashton Springer

Published 4 months ago by Kelsey Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected if not better., April 17, 2014
I had been initially very apprehensive about buying this product since Asian sizing seems to hate my guts. But after the price went down and my only other options would be expensive or extremely frustrating, I went on a whim and bought it. Now I say sizing hates me because I'm 5'6'', 160 pounds, and I have a 43'' chest. All the other buyers of this product I've seen usually have less than 40'' inches so I worried about the bust. Plus, I didn't think the thighs would work either since I'm a horseback rider and man do you get monster thighs from that...

Anyway, in the end, it fit! The only part that was close to being iffy was the leg strap length since it crosses around. Big butts and wide hips beware, but otherwise you should be fine. It's extremely adjustable and it helps to assemble while its on (and probably with a friend) so that it can fit you specifically. If you assemble and then put it on, it might fool you into thinking it doesn't fit. The only major issue I had with mine was that the portion above the knees sat under the knees because of a mixture of leg thickness and the elastic's pulling. No biggie though, I can probably fix that pretty easily.

As for quality, it's not real leather as much as others might say it is. It's a pleather material that is quite sturdy from what I've seen but I don't expect it to do well if it suffers a lot of bending and tightening. The belt is of a stronger pleather, or possibly a low quality leather that can stand up to much more than the straps. Just always be aware when you're tightening straps so you know you won't crack and break the pleather on the straps. The buckles are good quality but vary between which part you're buckling. Altogether, it's high quality for a bought cosplay item. I recommend it.

For those who have trouble assembling the set, I suggest a lot of reference pictures and a video by walrus-in-the-tardis on youtube titled something like "How to Put on Rulercosplay's SNK Harness" about putting on the snk harness. It's the exact same one and she finds a way to put it on quite easily. It may not be perfect but that's what pictures are for. Also, do not buy from secondary sellers, always buy from Rulercosplay. By doing so, you ensure you receive the best quality you can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, June 28, 2014
This product is very well made. I absolutely love this item, and when put on it looks perfect! Although it took me three hours to put on, it is still the best 3D harness. It isn't confusing to put on, its just hard to get everything through the correct loops :P I would advise you to look up reference pictures and tutorials on youtube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cosplay item for the price, July 22, 2014
This was actually pretty darn awesome. Yeah, the straps aren't real leather, and you shouldn't put too much strain on them lest they fray, but for what you pay, and for the workmanship that went into it to make it look like the anime, I was impressed.
Like other reviews state, it is very difficult to put together and perfect the first time around. (Took me like 3+hrs?) Instructions are in Chinese, but they do have pictures. Only a minor help if you have someone who can read Chinese. Instruction pictures + youtube videos + reference pictures get the job done. It's definitely a two-person job to put together the first time, but once you see and understand how all the parts go together, it's not so bad.
Definitely adjustable, and easy to cut off excess strap length. I was able to adjust it to fit me fine, but seems like it would fall into place/fit better on a slightly taller person (I'm about 5'2"). One downside to the materials is that they will kinda loosen over the day and will require readjusting if you want to look picture perfect; the worst part being the thigh buckles because those will always slip down if you're going to be walking a lot. (Even if it's untrue to the anime look, I'd recommend crossing the leg straps through the thigh buckles if you're planning for longer-term wearing) As far as comfort however, it's not bad at all. It was very easy to walk in - not restrictive at all in my opinion.
BUT FEMALES BEWARE! I feel so bad for all the females of the Scouting Legion, because bathroom breaks are a HUGE CHORE! XD 3DMG were clearly designed by males, because in order to pee, you pretty much need to remove the entire thing. Go to the bathroom before you put it on, and plan breaks accordingly! Happy titan slaying! :P

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great but how do I put this on, April 16, 2014
No instructions. Very confused 16 year old girl.But looks great. probably fits well but i'm so confused and I might cry

3.0 out of 5 stars What disappointed me was the fact that I believe there is ..., August 25, 2014
I was looking forward to this item since I am in a large Attack on Titian (Shingeki no Kyojin) Group. I didn't have to wait long since I did an add on item and got to get it a lot faster than usual. That was a plus and what probably saved this item, on review. What disappointed me was the fact that I believe there is a back piece missing for the whole costume altogether and there were no instructions. After a while of tinkering I have come to figure out how to get it on and so on but still two hours of my time was not to be wasted on something that I could have read on a paper if they had sent it with the item. I had tried looking for tutorials but no one had the same equipment as I did for this specific item and I grew frustrated. For the amount of money I spend on this I would have at least thought they would have sent a manual or something since this is not an easy thing to put on, even for experienced people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Rulercosplay Attack on Titan Leather Belts Cosplay Harnesses Deluxe Ver. (S/L)
These are a surprisingly good quality for the given price. I got the small, which fit me perfectly (I am 5'4" and 150 pounds). My only complaint is that they do not come with any sort of instructions and how to put it all on is not immediately obvious, even when looking at pictures of what it is supposed to look like. It took me close to an hour with two YouTube tutorials and 3 different diagrams to figure out how to put it on. This product is definitely worth the purchase if you are planning to cosplay, but I would recommend making sure you have plenty of sources of instructions before ordering. I found this video the most helpful:[...] (How to put on Rulercosplay's SNK harness by walrus-in-the-tardis) which shows how to put on this exact harness. I plan on wearing this to my local anime convention in July and this will definitely be my favourite cosplay so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price! made out of leather! fast shipping!, August 20, 2014
Omfg they came today and it felt like I just ordered them. The material is leather, amazing and made well. I have to put it together but the instructions are in Chinese but they're online in English . Worth the price, finally a costume made well. I am tired of poor quality things and this time i wasnt deceived! The comments helped me buy these. If you need some for your aot cosplay! Buy these! :-) can't wait for the photoshoot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok Quality, May 8, 2014
Ok quality fits good. took me an hour to put on, and i request you put a side photo of the belts to make it easier on customers to put on belts

3.0 out of 5 stars The material was nice but really snug., June 7, 2014
Most of the straps fit okay but some others were really tight. Aside from the other-all issue with assembly, which I was luckily able to have a friend come across a youtube video to show how to put it all together, it was a bit disappointing to finally get it all put together and some pieces be really tight despite getting the right measurements ordered.
Over all I can deal with the issues by my own adjustments.
For a last minute buy it's okay, but if you want something more fit to size I suggest buying or making your own custom sized harness.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's a pretty good buy, October 28, 2014
I feel that an official tutorial should be released, considering multiple users had issues with figuring out how it functions. Also, one of the pieces needed to connect the leg straps to the harness was missing. My friend, who ordered the same product, received the full set, this piece included; however, it broke almost instantly. Other than these issues, it's a pretty good buy.