Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Top Ten Rules with Dads Against Daughters Dating Adult T-Shirt
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$15.95 - $21.83+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 16, 2014
Overall the shirt is fine. I bought it for the fun of making my daughter's boyfriend squirm a little (I actually like the kid a lot).

I was expecting a shirt, as shown in the picture, which was screened front and back. On the front, I was expecting the Dads Against Daughters Dating acronym and the 10 rules on the back.

What I received was a medium weight (not bad quality, but certainly not the good ol' Hanes Beefy T's of old) tshirt with screening only on the front (10 rules). I was a bit disappointed that for $25, I did not get exactly what I was expecting.

I gave 3 stars because this is a novelty and it served its purpose, and in different circumstances I would have been on the phone in 2 seconds upon discovering the discrepancy.

Seller shipped very quickly (5 stars). Shirt is good quality (4 stars). Product matches description (1.5 stars). Average (3 stars)
on September 28, 2014
The writing on the back is not the same as what is advertised. The part that say's "If you lie to me, I will find out" actually says "If you lie to me, I will fine you". Not happy with the screw up and will cost me more to ship it back than it's worth. I will purchase another one from the original web-site and not a knock off from Amazon.......
on March 3, 2016
My husband loves this shirt. I bought it for him when we found out we were having a little girl. He wore it in the delivery room which made the nurses laugh. He has been wearing the shirt for almost two years now and it has been washing and wearing very well.
on August 13, 2015
I got this for my husband for his first fathers day. (Yeah its early but he LOVES it) He wears it with much pride! Great quality too! The letters haven't worn off like cheap shirts do. And we get so many people who say oh I gotta have that or I need to buy my husband one. Its a great shirt!
on September 30, 2014
I'm not one to bother to write a review, but the shirt was horrible. The words on the back were misspelled & a bit too big for a medium. I wouldn't want to risk to order another one again. (Sorry to sound negative people, but it's true). I should have listened to the bad reviews, but oh well. Who knows, maybe I just got a defective one. Lol
on June 23, 2014
Bought this as a fathers day gift! It shipped before that Sunday which was great and my husband loves it and this is what matter most. The t-shirt is just .like in the picture. I emailed the seller before I ordered and got a prompt reply. Everything was fast and easy and I would definitely recommend this seller to all my friends. Thank you.
on January 11, 2014
Bought this for my husband now his friends want one. It fit true to size. The color was true to the picture. The lettering on the shirt is on well and easy to read. I have no problem when washing it.
on October 7, 2014
Incredibly disappointed in this item. The list of the rules on the back are not the same words OR order as advertised.

"#3.Iam everywhere." Not I'm and "I am" has no space.
"#8.She's my princess,..." Not "angel"
"#7.Don't lie to me, I will fine you." Seriously? Am I the NFL and I am going to fine you or am I illiterate and I am going to fine where you live?

No spaces between the numbers and the writing, different and misspelled words. I can't wear this shirt. VERY disappointed.
on March 16, 2015
Was great loved it UNTIL I washed it inside out and still half the words on the back came off even when dryed with low heat. I was very disappointed
on June 5, 2014
I got to wear when I'm out with my daughter. She is horrified ;) but I think deep down she loves it.