5.0 out of 5 stars Dad Loves this!
Published 14 months ago by M. Hudson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun product
Good quality t-shirt. Nice length. Seems a little narrow on the sizing. Great gift for father' and to remind boyfriends of their place.
Published 9 months ago by Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad Loves this!, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Rules for Dating My Daughter T-shirt (Apparel)
I bought this for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. He absolutely loves it. Being a father of 3, 2 of which are girls, I think it might just do exactly what he's hoping it will do: prevent his girls from dating for a very long time. If not, at least embarrass them for a while! LOL! It fits well, the sizing is perfect as described in the list, and the color that we chose (black) washes and dries with the rest of the laundry very well. No fading so far and that's an excellent plus as well.

I think this shirt will be around for a long time, especially when my boyfriend's daughters are 7 and 9, but already showing interest in boys. It was bound to happen, but at least with this well fitting shirt and clear and vivid description of "rules" to date my daughter(s), I think (hope) only the braves and most respected will attempt to date the girls. Especially with me becoming protective of them as well.

Every dad needs a shirt just like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 6, 2014
I gave my husband this shirt in Navy blue for fathers day and he love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great shirt!, April 26, 2014
I get so many laughs from friends with this shirt. I have purchased 4 more and given them to fellow Dads as gifts. You can't go wrong.

2.0 out of 5 stars Printed on front, April 6, 2014
The shirt fits fine its a good fit. Just make sure they print on the right side because they printed mine wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHIRT, March 27, 2014
LOVE THIS SHIRT LETS THE BOYS KNOW WHERE I STAND WITH OUT SAYING A WORD AND GIVES THEM FAIR \WARINING

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun product, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 18, 2014
perfect fit my son loved it!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 27, 2014