South of Nowhere 3 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Morning After It's a new day. Ashley and Spencer wake up from their first night together fully committed to each other, but when Ash's world suddenly shakes apart, she finds herself already pushing Spencer away.
2. Behind the Music Ashley's only had a sister for a few weeks, and she's already sick of it.
3. Guess Who's Coming Out to Dinner Spencer's freaked by Ashley's obsessions.
4. Rules of Engagement When a hate crime erupts around Spencer at school and Glen's rage over her sexuality boils over at home, Spence finds herself caught in the middle of violent intolerance.
5. That is So Not Mom Clay's past rips into his life when his birth mother moves into town.
6. Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are Spencer loves Ashley, and she's sick of hiding it.
7. That's the Way the World Crumbles Paula can't deal with the fact that her daughter's in love with another girl.
8. Objects May be Closer Than They Appear With life getting out of hand at home, Spencer and Ashley hit the road and try to escape.
9. Love and War and Love and War Arthur looks for a way to bring his shattered family back together, so Glen suggests a time-tested way for healing emotional wounds: all out paintball war!
10. Love, Child, and Videotape Spencer and Ashley have been together for months, and they couldn't be happier. Or could they?
11. Too Many Girls, Not Enough Aiden Aiden's feeling the pressure of the different women in his life.
12. Trouble in Paradise On prom night, Clay and Chelsea look for one last evening of happiness, while Glen goes to drastic measures looking for a purpose to his life.
|Starring||Gabrielle Christian, Mandy Musgrave|
|Supporting actors||Matt Cohen, Danso Gordon, Chris Hunter, Valery M. Ortiz, Eileen April Boylan, Rob Moran, Maeve Quinlan, Austen Parros, Aasha Davis, Jessica Barth, Randi Berman, Heather Hogan, Briana Lane, Marisa Lauren, Lee Plotkin, David Wachs, Ying Yuen|
|Producers||Tommy Lynch, Nancylee Myatt|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Definitely found their groove by the last season. Human stories told in a human way.Published 8 days ago by Lisa M. Little
Still awesome, still thought provoking, still hot and awkward. This season will keep you at the edge of your seat and the conversations flowing about love, identity and family. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Unique Clary
I love the show and how it deals with people who are different or who have problems. Gabrielle Christian is awesome - and so adorable! Too bad the show is not still on...Published 4 months ago by Frank Hebert