Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rumbos, Alternate Edition (with Audio CD) (Rumbos Series)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 4, 2012
not a bad book at all,

i liked a lot of the overview pages with grammar and vocabulary overviews,

i thought I'd use this book in the future when I went to mexico,
but I realized this book was taught in a very traditional SPANISH (not latin american) way
and many things i learned here could not be appropriately applied in mexico :(
on February 13, 2010
I guess the condition was pretty much like advertised, although the workbook section is heavily used. Like, I will hardly get any practice or use out of it, used. On the other hand I got it the next day on regular shipping.
on October 27, 2009
Hi, what i can say is that i was very pleased i got the book 2 days after i order it, yeah they were pretty fast at that, i would say that if u are going to buy it, buy it from here, they are pretty good at shipping it right away, i really would recomend u buying it from here.