5.0 out of 5 stars Great song!!
Play it at full volume!! Got to hear the drums! This cut is very clear and crisp, one of the best I have heard. Well worth the price and more!
Published 4 months ago by Joan D. Henkle

Published 2 months ago by Total_Bull_Crap

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song!!, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rumour has it that this song is repetitive as hell (and the rumour is true), June 21, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
You'd think Adele was getting paid on commission for the number of times she incessantly repeats the title line in this song, OVER and OVER and OVER, to brain-frying effect, which has become sadly typical of songs in this millennium. Hey, if I want ominous, I'll take "In The Air Tonight", which still sounds timeless and deathless 30 years later, opposed to this misguided pop number which has ALREADY run its course and then some. And to think that Adele and Phil Collins are supposedly now collaborating for Adele's next album?!? Of all the reasons for Phil to come out of retirement...

5.0 out of 5 stars Rumor Has It, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
This is one of my favorite songs. When I am down I listen to it to pick up my spirits. I recommend it highly. I recommend all of Adele's songs. Cannot get enough of her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
I love this song so for sure it is good! It keeps me awake while I am driving and it makes me relax.

5.0 out of 5 stars again, Again. & AGAIN!!!, May 2, 2014
Jo-Ellen Constant (BERLIN, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
I heard this song for the first time at my job on a 'Loop' cd. It grew on me till I had to own it! Then I downloaded it to my phone as a ringtone. I'm glad I was able to see the words on a You Tube video. Now, a co-worker & I have "our song". (giggle)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites., April 15, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
I really like this song and would always hear it when I was shopping so decided I had to download for my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Adele music, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
I love her voice and all of her music. Her lyric always seem to tell a story that matches someone I know or myself. Love it love it. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice and great song, April 12, 2014
Susan Duffy (Moorestown, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
I heard this song on the radio when I was at work and I knew that I just had to have it. When I got home I found the song on Amazon and Downloaded it. Adele has an amazing voice. I love hearing her sing this song.

5.0 out of 5 stars rumour has it, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
like all songs on this album. she has a great voice and good beat. I highly recommend this albumn and love this song

5.0 out of 5 stars love, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Rumour Has It (MP3 Music)
Love her voice and this song. I first heard it on "smash" tv series.
Makes you want to get up and dance. Got to love music like that

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›