1.0 out of 5 stars Yep, it's garbage...so is "support", May 1, 2013
CAP (Southwest PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Upload To PC (App)
Had high hopes for this app. As it stands it's not worth the .99 that was charged. It will send a file....once. Then the client on the pc stops in "preprocessing" mode and just sits there. If you try to send another file the app on the phone stalls while sending. I tried this several times. I finally had to go into the app menu on the phone and choose "stop process." The file that was stalled went thru...but I had to close the pc client and re-open for the next file to be seen. And why did the pc client say that it was receiving 4 files when I only sent one small .jpg?
Now let's talk about the help for the app & client. If you go to sofodroid.com and look at the help page it says that the page is under creation and to check out the help file at their parent site runisoft.com, but warns not to download anything off that site because it is "meant for other devices." The support here is for the correct program name but the help docs say that you are getting help for the Blackberry Playbook version. Strange. But it gets downright weird. When you download the pc client from the sofodroid site it hits a server at runisoft for the executable that is simply named setup.exe. What gives? Did I get hosed? Am I missing something?

Windows 7 Home Premium
Samsung SCH-I535
Android 4.1.2

Update 5/15/13: It's been what, two weeks since I emailed the support address on the website. No response. And IT WON'T UNINSTALL!!!! This crap is almost as bad as a virus. I ran the uninstaller and even rebooted the machine. The program doesn't show up in Win 7 Programs & Features but lives on in the system tray and even RUNS. Yeah, I got hosed. Erase that one star.

1.0 out of 5 stars totally disappointed, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Upload To PC (App)
cant sync kindle with computer...not helpful or friendly :( i am disappointed in this as it should be more user friendly my husband and i want to read books ...we have to wait til one is done ...no more purchases til fixed

1.0 out of 5 stars I have not had a chance to try this one ..., September 6, 2014
This review is from: Upload To PC (App)
I have not had a chance to try this one out as I have had a lot of trouble with my Kindle.

Upload To PC