Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Runner's day-by-day calendar and log 2009

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 27, 2008 11:24:46 AM PDT
I have been using this log for nearly 30 years and found it very useful and entertaining. The new (2009) changes appear to have trashed the history and uniformity of this cherished log. "It wasn't broke-so DON'T FIX IT!"

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2008 7:19:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2008 7:20:39 PM PST
I agree with George. I have been recording my runs and my life in this log religiously since 1978. Where is "The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log and Calendar(2009)? My daughter is trying to buy this as a Christmas present for me and can't find it anywhere. What's the deal?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2008 8:41:38 PM PST
I also can not find this log. Any suggestions?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2009 3:28:02 PM PST
D. De Atley says:
I can't find it and what I've seen it looks like they boogered up the format...did they really leave out the space to log your workouts? I hope not I've been using it since '97

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2009 3:32:23 PM PST
I gave up and just ordered the running log from Runners World. Not happy at all since I had been using Jerome's for many years.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2009 4:02:58 PM PST
D. De Atley says:
How did you do that? Would you send me a link? My e-mail is maestrodesalto@mac.com
Much obliged

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2009 5:52:22 PM PST
I so agree. Yuck, yuck, yuck, is about all I can say upon seeing the 2009 log. I have been using this log since the early 80's and it was classic before - the black and white photos, the interesting quote at the beginning of each week, the "tip" under each photo (now cheapened with a screaming yellow arrow that says TIP). What a shame. My girlfriend has been hooked on the log since I gave her one in 2003 and she is also disappointed. The new log looks cheap and generic. I could use any log at this point, and probably will for next year.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2009 3:30:51 PM PST
Rhodarunner says:
I so agree with all of you. I've been waiting for the 2009 edition to come out and it looks like I might have to wait forever. I have a box of about 30 of these running logs that I've saved because you never know when you're going to want to look back and see what you were running in a particular year. I like the simplicity of these logs. All I need is a small space to record my day's run or walk, nothing fancy. If anybody finds what I'm looking for, please reply.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log: 2009 Calendar
The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log: 2009 Calendar by Marty Jerome (Calendar - August 1, 2008)
2.9 out of 5 stars (25)