5.0 out of 5 stars Move FORWARD!, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Running in Circles: How False Spirituality Traps Us in Unhealthy Relationships (Paperback)
EXCELLENT book. Helpful in so many of life's situations. We confuse the hamster wheel of expending energy but going nowhere with the Potter's wheet that transforms lives. YEARS can be saved!!!! I have recommended this book and gifted this book many times and will continue to do so. While this book focuses on relationships it is also useful in dealing with our relationship with ourselves! At least it was helpful for me. (I met the author at a Christians for Biblical Equality conference in Denver. I did not realize she was the author when we visited, but found out later. In person and on the page her words carry weight and are worth consideration.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, September 1, 2009
This book confirmed and clarified my beliefs. Wish I would have read it 25 years ago.

Running in Circles: How False Spirituality Traps Us in Unhealthy Relationships