Off the Hook Extreme Catches 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Shark-a-mania! Showtime Eric Young ventures to Shark Central - the Gulf Coast of Florida. First he learns how to fish for sharks using women's pantyhose. Then he fishes for sharks in the middle of the ocean... while standing on a 4-inch thick paddleboard.
2. Sailfish Smackdown Showtime Eric Young ventures to South Florida to go after the fastest fish in the Atlantic - the sailfish. But he's not fishing from the luxury of a yacht -he's fishing 8 miles off the coast or Miami, from a homemade raft he'd built himself.
3. Running With the Devil Showtime Eric Young journeys into the heart of Texas to take on the aptly named Devil's River to go fishing... from a kayak. He braves whitewater rapids, flash floods, snakes, scorpions, and extreme heat, all to find the biggest bass in the state.
4. Amberjacked Up Eric travels to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, where he's going after one of the orneriest fish in the ocean - the mighty amberjack. And he's going after it 30 miles off the coast, in the middle of the ocean, from a jet ski.
5. Skishing Hell Week Eric travels to Rhode Island to skish - a combination of ski and fishing - to land a striped bass. He'll free float miles from the coast armed only with a rod, and if he lands a big one, he could be towed through the water like he's on water skis.
6. Beard Gone Grabbling Eric Young travels to Tennessee, where the catfish is king. He's there to learn how to handfish from a team of bikini-clad, local legends known as the "Girls Gone Grabblin".
7. The Death Race Eric Young heads to Long Island Sound, NY, where he'll take on 'the Race' - a dangerously fast, boulder-filled stretch of water that is an underwater superhighway for striped bass. He'll be freediving, and hunting the stripers with a spear gun.
8. Go Ahead. Mako My Day. Eric Young heads to San Diego to fly-fish, but he's not after a measly trout. He's fly-fishing for one of the deadliest predators in the sea - the Mako Shark. EY also dives for "California Gold": sea urchin gonads, a delicacy used in sushi.
9. You Don't Know Jack Crevalle! Eric Young travels to the Louisiana Bayou to compete in the Spearfish Rodeo. EY heads 30 miles into the Gulf of Mexico to spearfish at the base of oil rigs, and go after the largest fighting fish in the Atlantic, including the powerful Jack Crevalle.
10. Carpocalypse Now Eric Young heads to Illinois to battle the millions of Asian Carp that have taken over the region's river systems. He meets the Peoria Carp Hunters, and they're extinguishing the invasive problem using samurai swords and tridents, while on water skis.
I didn't pick this item as a non-DVD item, because I'd misunderstood that this was A DVD. I was looking for the DVD verision of Off The Hook; extreme catches Season 1... Read morePublished 15 months ago by desertview
I watched a few of these episodes and each one is dumb and contrived. The Carp episode is just moronic and the host is laying it on thick the whole time to the point he ends up... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Fisherman77
Fishing doesn't require fireworks and explosions to be interesting, in my opinion. Don't waste your money. Watch RIver Monsters instead.Published 22 months ago by josh