Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Running surround sound speaker system through this tuner? Is anyone running surround sound speaker system through this tuner? I just need a basic tuner that gives me remote volume and control and on/off capability since my surround sound system has neither of these accessible by remote. I have my TV, cable box, game systems and DVD all going through my surround sound speakers via a switchbox which is then output to the speakers. The problem is that my surround sound speaker system doesn't have a remote and on/off switch is way in the back and hard to get to. I would like to run the output of the switch box to this tuner and then run the output of the tuner to the surround sound system so I can control the volume and on/off via this tuner. All that being said I just want to make sure I'll still get all 5 speakers and subwoofer receiving their appropriate sound outputs since they will be running through the tuner. Will this tuner do that for me?
asked by Todd S. Holt on September 28, 2011

See all questions about this product