Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rusk CTC Lite Dryer
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 24, 2014
I bought this blow dryer because I'm starting a new wash day routine that will make managing my hair better. I've done a lot of research on blow drying hair and what blow dryer to use and I came across a review somewhere on a hair forum about this one and decided to check it out and instantly wanted it because it had the main things I wanted - 1. Lightweight, 2. Cool Heat setting along with others and 3. comes w/diffuser and concentrator.

My new routine consists of blow drying my hair after washing instead of air drying using the cool/cold setting only. My hair dried super fast and was not hard/crunchy. Hair laid smooth even though I only dried for a short amount of time.

Very happy with this purchase and definitely recommend to other Naturals!
on August 20, 2013
Hands down, the best hair dryer I have ever owned. Lightweight and quiet. Dries naturally curly, thick, unruly hair and leaves it smooth an manageable. (I have shoulder length, thick, naturally curly hair and use a wide round brush to blow it smooth.) No need for flat iron if you use this dryer and some smoothing serum. Excellent value for the money. I have previously owned Babyliss brand dryers and neither of them performed as well as the Rusk, and both died within 6-8 months of purchase. Get yourself a Rusk and love your hair again!!
on March 4, 2014
I have always used big box store hair dryers in the $20-30 range that stop working within a year. I have long fine hair and now have three young daughters who often need their hair dried but hate the noise of the dryer. After reading reviews from different stylists who have hair blogs. I decided to purchase this one and found the best price here. I'm a bit of a convert now as I love the quieter motor that dries hair faster and the lighter weight in my hand. I'm hoping it will last longer than the year of the less expensive kind and will update that in the future.
on April 3, 2014
I am a hair stylist and this is the best blow dryer ever. It has great pressure can get very hot when needed for ethnic hair but also a good medium heat for Caucasian hair.
I love the buttons sitting sideways keeps me from turning it off. Can not!!! Go wrong.
Also some people have a hard time keeping the nozzle on there when you use it. When you use it and the nozzle gets very hot don't take it off when it cools it will shrink so it will no longer fit let it cool on the dryer and it will work.
on August 24, 2015
This is the best hairdryer I've ever had! Light weight, easy to handle, with a lot of drying power. And the diffuser that comes with it is the best ever! I can do so much more with my thick, curly locks with a good brush, this dryer, and it's attachments than ever before. Saves in time and reduces damage on my hair as I'm not having to use my flat iron or curler near as much, and on many days not at all. The power of this dryer has cut my styling time in half and it is so quiet, amazing to have that power without the noise!
on November 24, 2012
I've been using a Rusk dryer for several years now and I'm afraid that it is about to go, which is why I ordered the CTC Lite. What a great dryer it is! Plenty of power with 3 heat settings, 3 speeds and a cool shot. Today was my first time using it and it is way lighter than the previous Rusk with a tad more power. The nozzle is a bit more narrow which is perfect for concentrating the direction of the flow. Love it!
on November 23, 2015
I do not recommend this hair dryer for the following reasons: 1. the air output is entirely too strong 2. the concentrator attachment fell off 3 times during 1 (and only) use 3. if you touch the concentrator attachment to try and put it back on the dryer you can seriously burn yourself.
My style still actually looked pretty good after drying (but did not hold up overnight like it will with a better dryer) but this is way too much trouble and too dangerous for burns.
on January 6, 2014
I purchased this in spite of the other reviews. Mistake. The diffuser clicks into the end and is made of metal, no problem. The concentrator slides over the end. The fit is not good and the plastic concentrator falls off with the force of the air when the drier is turned on, or if the drier is not pointed toward the ceiling. Unusable. I returned this one.
on March 6, 2015
My previous rusk hairdryer had died- or so i thought(was just a fuse in my socket) Got this as it looked like it would be a nice replacement. Did not disappoint- my old hairdryer was a professional model so the 'lite' ness was concerning but I was quickly proven wrong this thing delivers. It has the normal LO- HI settings as well as Warm-Hot and a Cool button. It comes with both an air concentrator and a diffuser which is great! Overall I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a solid and powerful hair dryer.
on October 28, 2015
This is my second Rusk dryer. Before this dryer, I used the Rusk W8less dryer and adored it. However, after nearly daily use and dropping it on my tile floors several times, it was beginning to overheat. I chose the CTC Lite dryer this time because of the nearly $30 price difference. For $30 less, This dryer seems just as light, came with a diffuser and a concentrator nozzle and has a loop for hanging it on a hook. It is only 1900 watts as opposed to the 2000 watts of the W8less model, but it does not seem to affect the power of the fan at all. The cold shot button is in a good location and presses easily and cools the air quickly. Very happy with this purchase so far.