Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 13, 2010
i purchased these shirts because the description said 100% cotton. they are 53%polyester. for 3 shirts, not worth returning, but i am dissatisfied with the product and the incorrect description.
44 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2015
I'm 6'2" so I was happy to see this shirt actually went to my waistline. Grabbing anything overhead, however, brings laughter to the room. Why are hairy belly buttons so funny?

At first the cotton wasn't very soft but after a few washes it starts to soften up a bit. The neck isn't reinforced enough so over time it will being to droop. Also, the cutouts for the arms and the bottom tends to roll up. I use this as a night shirt so this isn't an issue. This shirt could use a few improvements but overall I'm satisfied. The weight of the cotton is great so I expect this shirt to last me a few years.
on December 29, 2015
Although this shirt is thinner the the Rebok muscle shirts I norm buy, it is also less then 1/4 the price. The shirt fits well and looks good. I only bought one to be on the safe side. More than likely I will be buying more of them. Just can't be beat for the price. Will update after a few uses.

Update: spoke to soon. After washing this shirt it has shrank alot, easily a whole size smaller. Still great for the price. I Will just buy a larger size next time.
on March 21, 2016
I just received these for my husband yesterday, They fit perfectly and are a great replacement for his t-shirts that he usually cuts the sleeves off because his arms are big. He wears them as t-shirt under another t-shirt and really loved the quality of the shirt. He is 6"4 230 and got an XL. This fits a little closer to his body since they are used as undershirts.
on September 6, 2013
I have some of these shirts and ordered more. The cut is different. Arm holes too large and too long. Why do companies have to change styles of staple things like a muscle shirt.
on April 13, 2016
I ordered these in the same size as I order my t-shirts and undershirts. I found these to fit slightly small....I figure its probably meant to be tighter fitting to show off the guns and chest but I'm not a huge fan of them. The material feels a little scratchy and rayon like...I should have picked a shirt with more cotton content.
on February 9, 2013
People who are saying to buy a size larger. Look i saw a few reviews, saying "Definetly buy 1 size larger than usual." WRONG! I love the shirt but, i'm a medium and i put my trust into some reviews and bought a large. I don't enjoy wearing something that doesn't fit me as it should. That said, these are good shirts for the price and please don't get a size other than your own. I don't know what these people were on when they recommended to do so. I'm going to purchase again, however this time i'm going to get my medium. .
on May 29, 2016
Bought this to work out in. Decent product, not great.

The cotton is a little rough, so it might be good for lifting, but probably not for playing basketball or long runs, as the material doesn't feel great on the skin after a while.

The length of the whole on the sides is the perfect length, but there's a bit too much material hanging over the shoulder on the top part of the armhole.

Other than those minor gripes, it does the job, but not the best one I've found. I found Fruit of the Loom sleevele t's to be better, or the Hanes X-temp t-shirts to be perfect if you don't mind keeping the sleeves.
on June 20, 2013
I purposefully bought these shirts in the non Heathered color because the description said they were 100% cotton. Not only are they NOT 100% cotton, the cotton content is less than half. My husband finds them hot and uncomfortable. I'm not going to bother returning them, but I am extremely dissatisfied.
on August 6, 2015
I love this shirt. It doesn't shrink much, so even after being washed and dried it fits very well. It's baggy, which I prefer, and being that we're consistently hitting around 100 degrees (F) in Houston on a daily basis... it's comfortable all around.

I bought a few of these a while back, and so I've bought another to have a new and extra one in rotation. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for this style, whatever your reasons may be.