|Fits as expected||
Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Fleece Open-Bottom Pant
|Price:||$8.25 - $43.65 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
to go with them, and now he's not only comfy cozy, but fashionably co-ordinated.
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Quick-dry moisture-wicking fleece pant with open bottom featuring elastic-covered waistband
- Side-entry pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Russell athletic dri-power open bottom fleece pant is a top-selling style and a customer favorite whether it is working out, or hanging out
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Honduras
- ASIN: B000U6AF1S
- Item model number: 596HBM0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 15, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update 1-7-13: I am trying to get back 2 pairs of 4x to return, hopefully without the receipt which I no longer have after Christmas. I have learned that it is very easy to return simply by going online with Amazon and printing off a return label.
On the XL sizes we discovered that simply washing and drying in dryer shrinks ONLY the length of the pants leaving them plenty big and roomy - which is a good thing - leaving the pants at a better length with no need to hem. These pants are VERY warm and cozy.
But, I also found that even though I ordered them in my size, the length of these pants are for a basketball player size guy... way to long for my size. I ordered a "2X" size not a "2X long" size, and yet they still came long. I tried washing them in hot water, but they still won't shrink much. I guess I'll have to have them hemmed shorter. Also, as mentioned above, the pockets are dreadfully inadequate to keep much of anything other than car keys and some change. You'll have to hand carry a wallet or cell phone.
Because of these flaws I couldn't give it more than a 4-star rating.
Unlike some reviewers experience, they were NOT really too long for me. I washed it in cold water and even stretched them slightly in length while wet (a habit) and hung them to dry (not in dryer at all) before wearing. They shrank up only slightly, to a perfect length, would not want them shorter. They are warm, soft and very cozy this cold winter in the Midwest.
My only complaint is that they already are showing a little bit of pilling, after only three washings, and I am disappointed that they so soon do not look like new. They are not fading or shrinking any more that I can tell.
I have a large front loading washer and use cold water, gentle cycle, only with similar soft knit items in the same load, and do not put in dryer. I should have put them inside out for washing, and will remember to do this in subsequent washes, to help minimize additional pilling.
Overall I am happy with them since they fit well, hold their shape without bagging in the knees a lot, are warm and comfortable, and generally look nicer than most sweats.
* They run a little bit long so you may need to hem them or hike'em.
* The sweatpants are light weight and don't feel thick like typical sweatpants do, but they do hold up well.
* If you dislike tight fitting sweatpants or ones that are tight at the ankle these sweatpants are great.
* They have two deep front pockets, deep enough to put your wallet and watch in one side, and phone and keys in the other. You won't lose them even sitting on you lawn tractor. Done it.
* I'd give em 5 stars for the price and quality, its just having the extra length to deal with. Still worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They look good on and have pockets. Look like good quality fabric.I wash them inside out so they won't pill.Published 7 hours ago by Patricia Bennett
As other reviewers have noted the sweats are a bit long in the legs. I also think the drawstring is next to useless, it doesn't come with tie-able ends or a slider to tighten it... Read morePublished 7 hours ago by PerryAJoE
Solid set of sweatpants. Fabric and feel nice & soft, as expected; deep pockets. Not a fan of the loop drawstring (as opposed to separate, left-right set of waist cinch... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Marilyn Arenas
You can't go wrong buying Russell Athletic wear. I really like these sweats because they have open legs and have nice pockets. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Karen in Montana
Somewhat larger in the waist than expected, but will use anyway. Heavy fabric, seems week made. Will wait to wash to see if they shrink.Published 1 day ago by Lynn St Martin
Great pants, everything I expected. BUT, as they downgraded to tie string I had intentions of replacing the tie string/drawstring with something a bit more quality. Read morePublished 1 day ago by jlag
Can't return this item as apparently its outside of 30 day policy which is ridiculous. Quality of this product was poor. They were also too big. I got it for my boyfriend. Read morePublished 1 day ago by aws@storm