5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt
This fits very well and I've been using it for weightlifting and long-distance jogging. The medium size fits nicely as I was hoping it would (fits like any other medium size athletic shirt I've worn). I'll be getting more of these.
Published 20 months ago by D. Stoddard

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not moisture wicking
A light material that's comfortable on sweaty skin and does not have irritating seams. Looks like it might snag if you get it caught on velcro so be careful with armbands and the like. I'll prob stock up on these for the gym and running. The short sleeved version is also comfortable and well cut.

Update: After putting these tops through some serious outdoor...
Published on March 24, 2010 by A. Llerena

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not moisture wicking, March 24, 2010
This review is from: Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Raglan Muscle (Apparel)

Update: After putting these tops through some serious outdoor running and spin classes, I noticed that the fabric eventually gets drenched and sticks to your body (basically like cotton). Since this is supposed to be performance material, I had to knock off stars for that

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, February 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent undershirt when doing strenuous activities, November 27, 2008
This review is from: Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Raglan Muscle (Apparel)
I use this shirt as an undershirt while officiating basketball and it's excellent when it comes to dissipating away moisture while running up and down the court. It also doesn't shrink unless of course you put the dry cycle on extra hot. Don't too that or you'll end up with a shirt 2 sizes smaller. Believe me I've done that by accident.

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for?, September 28, 2014
I have often felt some of the hi tech running stuff I bought was over priced and kind of 'marketing hype' but I do see a difference buying this cheaper shirt. The main thing is care, just look at this shirt wrong and it wrinkles, No matter how careful you wash and dry, it will wrinkle some. Never had that problem with my other running shirts or shorts. it is a slightly different feeling fabric almost like the old terry/poly blends from back in the day. This shirt is already starting to unravel in a spot or two (I have running gear from several companies that has shown little to no wear over the years).

The Good:
Fits as expected and hangs well on the body
Not too tight or too loose
Stays cool
Decent looking, nice color (True Red)

The Bad:
Wrinkles very easy
Can bounce around some when running
Does not seem like it will last long, already seeing damage and wear after a month or two.

I did just buy a second one in a different color so it can not be all that bad, but think it is more a case of not finding anything better yet and not wanting to drop $30 to $40 on stuff that appears decent online that I am not familiar with. Hopefully having two of these in the rotation might make them last longer.

UPDATE: The second one I bought is a Royal Blue. It looks good too, nice coloring and fits well, Like how it hangs on body. It seems less prone to wrinkling than the red one, or it hides them better..still does wrinkle a little though but not as bad as the red one...

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big., June 4, 2014
I'm a solid medium in EVERYTHING I order, but this shirt was way too long. Quality seemed okay. Material was nice. Order a size smaller than normal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fits great keeps me pretty dry, December 12, 2013
I have a few different types of workout shirts. I like this one it does the job. No complaints except that they all tend to start to fuzz up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workout shirt, October 19, 2014
I have several of these. They are loose without being baggy and I like the fabric for my mornings at the gym. If you are looking for fitted or compression shirts, look elsewhere. If you are looking for loose fitting well made shirts that wick away moisture, you've found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!!, February 8, 2009
This review is from: Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Raglan Muscle (Apparel)
I have finally found a shirt that is comfortable and does not soak in the sweat and become heavy! Great for running in the gym and outside. I have used these shirts for all of my races and at the gym and have no complaints. It drys failry quick if you are running a long time outside. Just don't put this shirt in the dryer it will eventually start to shrink in odd ways! Definetly will buy a lot more of these shirts before they stop selling them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great., September 14, 2014
I bought a couple of these workout shirts and I'm ok with them. They're not as long in length as I would've liked but I do like the material and fit otherwise. My only complaint is at the top of the back, between your shoulder blades, the stitching is so that you can feel it. The shirt is tag-less, but that stitching can be uncomfortable for anyone who is sensitive to stuff like that. When I first put the shirts on, it takes me a few minutes of getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these shirts!, September 26, 2014
These are my husband's favorite sleeveless shirts! We used to by them locally but our store stopped carrying them. I have been searching for these in Big and Tall sizes with no success for months then decided to take a chance on these. He is 6'2" and normally wears a 2XLT, these are long enough to keep him covered but significantly shorter than the very long tall sizes. I've already bought 2 and will likely buy them in every color.

Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Raglan Muscle