Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 20, 2012
I bought this hoodie about 5 months ago. Since then, I've used it while travelling, running, and even sleeping. It's so comfortable and multi-functional, and the "Dri-Power" technology works wonders. Even when I run and sweat the hoodie stays dry and comfortable. I like it so much that I'm buying another one for a friend. Just a note on size, though....I normally wear a size medium shirt, but in this hoodie, I'm a SMALL. So just note that the sizes run bigger.
11 comment57 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
Russell products are reasonably priced. Russell has continued to manufacture quality products over the years I've been wearing Russell active year . It's difficult finding Russell products in retail stores, but can depend on Amazon for my purchase. Comfortable fit.
on November 3, 2012
Nice pullover of quality heavy fabric that fit very well at a good price. I normally wear large in most clothing and this fit perfect without shoulder seams hanging below the shoulder and sleeve and waist length was perfect also.
11 comment19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2013
I love the black heather color, more like a dark grey with a bit of blue or violet. It's a nice change from the standard navy blue. I really like the Russell Athletic because they are heavier than Champion and build to last. One of the best hoodies I've found.
on March 11, 2013
Runs a bit large. I have a 38" chest and originally ordered a medium. Had to return it as it was too baggy. Order the small instead and it fits much better. Just a bit tight around the upper hips, but I like it snug there to keep out drafts. Overall it's warm and seem to be made wel.
22 comments10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2012
It is a mid-weight sweat shirt; not too heavy - not too light and perfect for going on a run or to the gym.
on April 24, 2013
I find Russell to produce the best sweats. The materials are quality and breathe well. Cut is generous and drapes well. Movement during workouts is unhindered. After washing the material is resilient with no loss of color or elasticity.
on January 11, 2014
Don't get me wrong this hoodie is high quality for the $, medium weight yet very warm, has the perfect size front pocket and the ties for the hood have nice big knots so you're not loosing your mind when one side of the string disappears into the tunnel of no return.

Here is the only problem....I just look too damn good in this thing!! Maybe I should not have bought the royal blue color because it brings out the color of my eyes too much or something?!??! I bought this sweatshirt to get stuff done in it. Workout, rake the leaves, toss the ball around in the backyard, but every time I put it on my wife attacks me like some wild animal!! I try to run but she very quick and grabs the hood to clothes-lining me to the floor and then she pounce and it is all over, my afternoon plans are ruined.

The sweatshirt has held up very well through all the rough activity so I suppose that does speak to the quality of material and stitching.

Perhaps I'm being unfair to Russell Athletic by penalizing the product for something completely out of their control?
66 comments44 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
I have like four of these sweat shirts good quality great price have to get more as my wife likes mine too seem to fit as size indicates I'm 6'1 170# and a large fits me perfect
on March 25, 2013
I love Russell products and they are difficult to find in many stores (they push some cheaper brands). When I found them on Amazon I was thrilled. Highly recommend this hooded sweatshirt. Its well made and warm. Best of all you get a large selection of colors and sizes at Amazon without having to sort through stacks of inventory.