Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on October 13, 2013
I have been looking for some gym clothes for the longest time and when I read the reviews on these shirts - that they were large - I was very interested. Normally for one of hte Uther brAnds I take a 3X and it's a bit small on me. I can't seem to find anything larger than 3X available in stores so I turned to Amazon to see what I could find, and when I read the reviews on these shirts - that they ran large- I was very interested.

Russell Athletic is not a brand that I consider a "premium" brand and I usually prefer to buy from the other manufacturers. I already feel like a misfit in a gym (I'm 6' and 300#) so anything I can do to blend in is usually what I prefer. I was also concerned about the quality of these shirts, and most importantly their fit.

The reviews are correct. I ordered a 3X and a 4X expecting they might run small like the other brands "loose fit" shirts and was told by my spouse that the 3X is too big. The construction is very good. The material is a bit thicker than some of the other brands which I prefer because it helps smooth out some of the contours of my body. It wicks sweat very well, washes up very nice and did not shrink in the dryer. I placed an order for a 2X and another 3X just to compare the fit and will report my results after they arrive and I've had a chance to use them and wash them.

I feel very comfortable in the gym in these shirts, they look nice, and I feel like their designs fit well and the fashion is on par for gym attire. They're nice looking and seem to help my body shape look a bit more athletic and a little smoother. They're nice shirts!
on January 20, 2012
My boyfriend has been looking for these shirts for months in size 3xl, we couldn't find them at Foot Locker, The Academy or anywhere, every where we went the largest size was 2xl, I was so excited I found them here, the Dri Fit was very important so I bought him 3 for Christmas he loves them and he doesn't come home as sweaty as before, they were about $30.00 each but he is worth it, the size fit great I thought it was a little long but he said they were fine
on February 9, 2009
I'm 6'8", and have a 43" chest. I wear a Large Tall, and could probably use a Large Extra Tall. (Not an Extra Large Tall, which is too wide for me.)

I ordered a Large Tall of this shirt. I'd call it Extra-Extra-Large Extra-Tall. It's very long, and perfect in that respect. It's so big across the chest that I look like I'm a six year old wearing dad's shirt. If this was 1995, and I was a basketball player, I'm in luck.

Quality of the shirt looks good, at least, and the length is awesome. I'll probably have a friend take in the sides, and get some use out of it. Five stars... if the sizes were anywhere near accurate, or if they sold a Small-Tall, if such a thing exists.
on February 11, 2013
I wear a 3X Tall but I always order 4X Tall because once a shirt gets washed it fits how I like.

This one didn't shrink which is good to know although it goes to almost my knees and i'm 6'6".

I'm going to order another one in 3X Tall :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 8, 2016
I love the shirt and how it fits on me. I am 6'1" and 250 and got the 2XLT and it fits great. The material is nice and doesn't cling like some fabrics, just flows nicely and is flattering to guys with big guts. I'm in construction and do a lot of physical work and I like the flexible feel of this shirt and that I don't overheat in it.
I wish they came in a wider variety of colors, white would be nice.
on February 6, 2016
I was very glad that Russell Athletics is now making shirts that are the same as what the S. M. XL. shirts look like. In the past men in the 6 ft. 8 ect area had to settle for some poorly designed shirt made in the foreign market place. Plain UGLY. This shirt is very well made and it feels good to have a well designed athletic shirt . I thank RUSSELL ATHLETIC .
on February 28, 2016
2XLT and 2XT are the same. Shirts have a tendency to run short on me. I'm about 6'2" and when I raise my arms over my head, most shirts become belly shirts. With shirts that aren't tall I have to get a 3X which mostly just gets wider and not much longer. These are great so I can be active without being self conscious. They aren't super premium, but they're well enough made for the price and they're comfortable.
on May 6, 2015
I've noticed with the dri tech shirts come A bit larger than there size says so if you are a big guy its safe to buy a size smaller but still awesome shirts I like the ones with the collar better though
on January 24, 2016
These are great shirts - I have several now. Breath very well and hold up pretty well too! If they start to smell funky there's a powder you can get for sports clothes that helps in the wash. In addition, using vinegar or baking soda in the wash can help. Make sure to dry thoroughly and immediately.
on December 3, 2015
As a big man I love that this shirt fits a lot larger than you'd expect. I hate all these workout shirts that fit skin tight - as if everyone trying to exercise has a perfect body already. I will probably get several of these just to workout in because they are so comfortable to wear.