5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite pair of exercise shorts
Breathable and wicking, as expected. Comfortable and more stylish than most. I'm a 41 waist, and the XL size fits well, if a bit loose without using the drawstring.
Published 17 months ago by Andrew Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a 31 inch waste and large thighs
Published 4 months ago by J. Silberman

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite pair of exercise shorts, August 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit on the waist, legs are very big, August 31, 2014
I bought these to work out in. I have a 30 inch waist and the small fits very well but the legs are quite big. They go down to knee length.

The material is very comfortable. The pockets are quite useful, but since the legs are so big, heavy items tend to flop around too much.

If you have skinny legs then you might want to try different shorts.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a 31 inch waste and large thighs, September 14, 2014
J. Silberman "jsmail951" (Bergen County, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I have a 31 inch waste and large thighs. The waste is snug while the the rest of the fit is huge. This must be a style thing but I can't imagine how anyone with a less than muscular build would find these attractive. They are definitely not restrictive, I'll say that. I bought these because the mediums waste size was baggy and requires the drawstring to keep from falling off, yet the leg area feels the same for both medium and small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Exactly what my very tall husband wanted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, July 9, 2014
Nice looking shorts, a little thin on the material, but overall a great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I ordered, July 8, 2014
Good quality shorts. Material is light and non-clingy. Great to work out in. The size is about what I expected, fits good feels good. Not a bad buy for the price. I've had more expensive shorts that didn't feel as nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to shorts, May 9, 2014
I wear these to play softball in for a bar league on blacktop, or they're comfy enough to loosen up the drawstring and lounge around in. Good middle of the knee length on me (5'9", Large) and I have zero complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, April 26, 2014
i bought these for my son. the boy is picky. he saw that they were not nike so he wasnt to pleased but after trying them on, he said "these are cool". He wears these shorts to practice most of the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, April 18, 2014
This is a great lightweight shorts. Can't go wrong.
Very comfortable and the length is perfect since my hubby is tall so it fits close to knee length which I have been looking for. Will be purchasing more of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but missing drawstring, April 15, 2014
Pants fit but came without a drawstring. Nice to wear around the house but not for coaching softball and running around in....odd that there's was no string even though they had a hole made for it.

Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power 360 Short