5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Pants
Published 10 months ago by Marie L. Kirk

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist fit was good, but the length was too long
I'm a tall person with most of my height in my legs, but the length was about two inches longer than what would fit me.
Published 5 months ago by M. Whitaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Pants, September 23, 2013
My father is in an assisted living facility for Alzheimers. He also has the added challenge of wearing a Foley Cathheter. These pants allow him to look very stylish each day and also allows easy access to his catheter, which is nice for the staff. He presently owns 9 pair of varied colors. Each look just as nice as the other. They wear well and wash well. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, April 21, 2014
Great fit, long enough for a 6-footer, no pressing needed, stretchy without looking like they are stretchy pants, VERY comfortable. I'll buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher quality pants, May 5, 2013
Hank K (Central Coast, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I am extremely satisfied with these pants. The farbic is lighter AND COOLER but strong and smooth. Unlike most athletic pants they do not feel like thick cotton. They are so nice and comfortable that I wear them all day along with a long shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Consumer Loves Russell Stretch Pants!, April 28, 2013
This is my third purchase of multiple pairs of these awesome everyday/almost any event casual pants; however this is my first purchase of them with Amazon ... And no one beats the Amazon price ... Thanks! (My local sporting goods store was out of my size/color, but Amazon had no problem filling my order!)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is what I needed, May 4, 2014
I wasn't able to find any work out clothes for women that had pockets, so I went searching for men's athletic wear as they always, always have pockets. I got a size small and it was a little snug but I knew if I ordered the medium they would be way too big and baggy on me. Either I will be losing weight or these pants will stretch a bit. The legs were too long but I knew that was going to happen. I'll be hemming them but it's worth it for the pockets. Women Designers? Take note. Women don't take their purses while running. Nor do they drag their pocket books onto the gym floor. We need pockets for keys, phone and any other stuff we might need.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little long, but extremely comfortable., March 29, 2014
I'm 6' 1" and the pant legs are a little long. Lightweight 100% cotton material is extremely comfortable. Deep pockets. I like them so much I bought 5 more and donated all my "traditional" heavyweight cotton sweat pants to Goodwill. Found them on a close-out rack at Dick's Sporting Goods for $1 cheaper than Amazon and bought 2 more. If you like comfort and style these are great. Only wish they were offered in some non-traditional colors. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, July 18, 2013
I have health challenges that preclude me from wearing conventional trousers every day. I ordered these just to have some variety in my clothing choices. I was surprised to find that not only do the pants fit perfectly, but also they are extremely soft and comfortable. I won't hesitate to order another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable pair of sweatpants at a great price!, April 24, 2013
I am very pleased with these sweatpants. Hey are nice, lightweight cotton pants that are super-comfortable and seem as if they will be durable. They run true to size, and haven't shrunk after multiple washings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist fit was good, but the length was too long, February 20, 2014
M. Whitaker (Issaquah, WA USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Much, much too long!, February 14, 2014
The online description led me to believe that it had an elastic bottom, which it didn't have. I didn't want ot have to go to a tailor fo have the pants shortened.

Russell Athletic Men's Premium Stretch Pant