Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Russell Athletic Womens Warmup Mesh lined Running, Jogging, Windbreakers Gym/Track Pant, Maroon/White,L
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2012
I ordered these thinking they were going to be like "wind pants" material. They are a softer texture..thus attracting pet hair and dryer fuzz. I washed them once so far and had to lint-roll them afterwards. Besides that they seem to be comfortable and well made.
on June 19, 2012
I wanted to get a new pair of track pant, not just a formless gym sweat pant. I came across these on Amazon. I have wide hips and took a chance on the the XXL. It turned out to be a great fit. I like the mesh inner lining. It keeps the air circulating. I like the way I look in it. My only criticism is I need more room in the hips so this means I will run & hike more so that I can loose that extra inch.
on November 4, 2012
These warm-up pants are well made and sturdy. Soft tightly woven pant material that will not snag. I am 54, 5'5" 147 pounds and ordered 2 pairs in medium. They fit well. However, on me, they are slightly tighter in the upper thigh than I like, but I am also up about 5 pounds right now and taking that off will correct that situation. If you are a chubby tummy person, these are not the pants for you, as they have a more youthful lower rise and do not come up to the waistline. Sitting just below the waist, they are a more modern cut, athletic design. I had numerous pairs of older warm-up pants that I gave away due to the high puffy waistline which is very out-dated. I also have the more slim fitted Nike workout pants, but needed these to throw on with a sweatshirt when I get up in the morning and at night while relaxing at days end. They are lined with mesh which helps keep them cool, but I would not work out in these pants, opting instead for the more expensive drifit sort of absorbent material. I will probably order them in more colors....love these pants for casual wear. I got the blue and red pairs, and think I may add the green and black. You cannot beat the price for the quality.
on January 12, 2013
Sweat pants came in perfect condition. They have a mesh-type lining inside. The outer material feels like a windbreaker type material. They fit nice. Look good. I recommend them for going outdoors. I'm not sure I would "work-out" at gym in these pants because they're really not made for aerobics type work-outs "indoors." They do however appear to be good walking/jogging pants or pants you want to run errands in and be comfortable.

There's one problem however that I can't get past and it might be because of the color not material. I'm unsure. The pants are lint-magnets. I bought the blue pair with gold stripes. I took a closer look at the material and somehow it collected all the lint in the air right onto the pants itself. I tried to brush it off. No go.

These are not indoor pants in my opinion. Now the fact the are lint-magnets makes it even more so. Material is good material but I can't stand all the lint. Wish I had known.
on January 7, 2013
I bought these when I was looking for colder-weather running pants. On the plus side, the fabric of these is nice and soft (though it does make a "swishing" sound, which does not bother me but may be a consideration for some), and I found the length to be adequate: I'm 5' 10", and these pants reached down past my ankles so they just hit the floor. However, the fit around the middle of these was very small on me: I usually wear a 12 or 14, and the XL was really tight around my thighs and rear -- way too tight to be comfortable for exercising. I wound up returning them for that reason.

If you have a skinny lower half then these will probably fit you okay, but I'd still recommend going a size over your usual just to be on the safe side.
on August 10, 2012
I ordered a xxl but found that the length was not for short people. I'm 5'3". The sizing is not true either. The xxl fit more like a large. Overall, I would recommend you buy these at a store not online.
on December 27, 2011
excellent quality..windbreaker pants have a nice liner inside...pockets, which i love, i would definetely buy another pair. love these pants real nice looking
on October 25, 2012
I just received these pants today. They are a great color, nice and soft, but NOT true to size. I read previous reviews and discounted those reviews about that because I always assume that people, especially women, like to BELIEVE they are a certain size when they are not. I wear an 18 in jeans comfortably. ALL of my elastic type pants are just an XL. I have a few XXLs that fit my very loosely. I bought these in an XXL. Well, they fit like an odd XL. So if you are truly a full XXL, these MAY not fit you. Just an FYI. I would purchase these again but would definitely account for the slimmer cut.
on January 18, 2012
So far I love these pants. I bought them to wear to physical therapy, and they work great for that. Nice to have pockets! Warm enough to wear in mild winter weather, but not super hot while being active. Probably a little to warm for summers in Texas though, but everything is to warm for summers in Texas.
on March 2, 2012
I bought these as I am helping to coach my daughter's soccer team and wanted to look like a coach.
They are very comforable, good length and DEEP pockets.
I would say they run a hair small is all. So if unsure, size up.