Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2012
I'm not in the greatest shape of my life, but I get to the gym a few days a week and do what I can to stay fit. As a 43 year old "XL" kind of guy, I take issue with the "athletic cut" of every other shirt out there. I do not have a 6 pack abs, nor do I wish to put the time in for them. Yet, I need to buy XXL in any other shirt in order for a loose and comfortable fit. What company makes an "XL" in a "slim cut" anyway. I mean . . . c'mon.

Anyway, I'm an XL, I ordered an XL and it fits like an XL should fit. I'll be ordering a couple more.
on June 26, 2008
These shirts are great. They are light weight and come out of the dryer looking perfect. They don't take up much space in the drawer and are cool on hot days. They don't wrinkle and the color does not fade. These are ideal easy care work out shirts.
on October 6, 2012
Due to the ridiculously long and hot summer we had in Montana, I decided to get a few athletic shirts that breathe better than cotton t-shirts that I had been wearing and, more importantly, would last longer, as my shirts tend to develop holes in the underarms after a year or so.

After doing a bit of research, I discovered that basically all of the polyester shirts that one has to choose from are very similar, only differing in the type of stitch, and the price.

I decided to take a chance on the Russell Athletic Men's short sleeve shirts because they were reasonably priced. I'm wary of anything that is "too cheap", as you get what you pay for.

After washing and wearing the 3 pairs I bought for the last month or so, rotating them throughout the week, I can say that any fear I have of bad stitching at this point in time, were unfounded.

If they continue to hold up over the course of the next several months, I will buy several more pair, as they are very comfortable and breathe really well. I also appreciate the wide variety of colors they are available in.
on September 30, 2010
The shirt utilizes the quick dry technology very well. It keeps you fairly cool; however, you can find packs of 2 or 3 for the same price. The medium is slightly larger than one may be expecting and I believe this will hold for other sizes as well.
on February 26, 2012
I've had 4 dri fit shirts from Russell and am very pleased with it, until I got this one. This shirt was shorter than the others despite all of them being XXL. This one has a thinner material as well which makes me feel uncomfortable when I wear it out. And the picture is misleading as its similar to the previous shirt I bought. I've realize the mistake and decided to wear it at home since its such a hassle for me to send returns from my home country. I've printed out a reference of the shirts I wore and will look carefully before purchasing. I wish that all the sizes across the various models of shirt of standardized so I don't have to double check and or worry that it won't fit me and its easier for me to choose the models I want to buy to wear.
on April 30, 2009
Keeps you cool while running. Sizes mite be a bit big, Usually I wear an XL but on this I think a Large would be big enough.
on August 11, 2009
Great deal. These arethe best DriFit shirts for the money. I have UnderArmor and Reebok ones that were $10 to $15 more and you can not tell the difference. These keep you cool and wick the sweat, i wear them every day and they seem to hold up pretty well.
on July 19, 2011
This is a great shirt for hot weather but they tend to snag very easy, mine snagged the second time I wore it!
on December 11, 2013
This is a nice shirt. I wear it to the gym. However, I usually wear medium (I'm about 165 lbs, 5'9"), and purchased medium, but the shirt is too large. You might want to consider a small if you are around my size.
on September 26, 2014
Synthetic stay dry shirts are expensive. I was intrigued by the price of the Russell. I ordered just one to see if it was ok and worked as advertised. It did. 90 min workout and it was slightly damp where I would expect. Contrast that with a cotton tee that normally would be wet from neck to navel.

The shirt is light and airy. I would call the weave loose. As for fit: I have bought the Nike's and the Large fit very snug. Too snug for me. I apparently do not have the slimline body it fits. So I traded up to the XLarge and it still did not fit me right. 5' 10" and 190 lbs apparently is a little too portly for their goods. Shouldn't have been surprised since the Nike golf shirts don't fit right either. But this shirt is sized for what I would describe as an average shape. Plenty of room to move around, definitely a loose fit as opposed to tight. If you wear a large, order large.

I wash all my "dry fit" stuff (tees, golf shirts, shorts, etc.) in cold on gentle with very little detergent and a light spin. Then I hang them to dry (the shirts upside down). They dry fast. Really fast. Everything still looks new and it isn't. Have no idea if a less gentle treatment has any ill-effects but I found something that works and see no need to change anything up.

Bottom line: I recently ordered two more.