4.0 out of 5 stars soft but arms a bit short
Published 24 months ago by Mellia

3.0 out of 5 stars Snug
I thought the XX large would be loose but it is a bit snug. Hope it will stretch out over time.
Published on December 2, 2012 by Mother of the Bride

4.0 out of 5 stars soft but arms a bit short, December 22, 2012
the red is vibrant and the material is extremely soft! I'm 5'6" weigh 110 and got a medium because I like my hoodies to fit a little slack. It was long enough to cover my behind and zipped up without looking too baggy. My only qualm was the length of the sleeves. This is more a personal preference because I like the sleeves to be really long because I have really long arms--like an orangutan long arms. If you have normal or short arms this is perfect for you. Did I mention soft? Yeah. Super Soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, November 6, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised with this sweatshirt jacket (I also bought the pants too) - the fabric is high quality and it's nicely cut/tailored at the waist so you don't look thick/bulky/shapeless. I usually buy cheap sweats/jackets (from old navy, etc.) and this is much, much better and the way to go I now realize. I got the dark gray color and it's a nice, very dark gray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweatshirt, January 2, 2013
Great sweatshirt but it does run small so I suggest buying one size larger than you usually wear. Nice trimming fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good quality, December 22, 2012
Very comfortable to wear. Seems to be very good quality for the price. I would recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, December 18, 2012
Great fit, fabric and size!
The fleece is warm and not too thick.
It runs true to the size. Very confortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unisex fit, November 16, 2012
Jacket label does not say "Women's" (I have a Russell sweatshirt I love that does). This is very much a unisex fit (big through shoulders, arm hole and arms; need large size to accommodate bust) and not good for me. Fabric & workmanship are very good. Quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hoodie if you're looking for something form fitting, March 31, 2013
I am 5'6, 150 lbs., 36DD, and this hoodie in a Medium fits very nicely - it's not loose fitting, making you lose your shape (as a lot of guy-sized hoodies do). Instead, this is designed for with a woman's shape in mind - it hugs my curves and is long enough that I'm not constantly tugging it down with every move. I bought it along with the matching sweatpants, and wear this on Sundays to run errands, etc. A great set!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fleece as advertised, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Russell Athletic Women's Dri-Power Fleece Full Zip Hooded Jacket (Apparel)
I was trying to buy a full zip up FLEECE hoodie, which was written in the product description.

What I got was a black sweatshirt with a zipper up the front.

I'll be returning this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Jacket, December 15, 2012
This fleece jacket is very well made, comfortable, soft, and looks good, I probably will order at least one more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, December 13, 2012
Good quality. I love to wear it on chilly days & working out. Overall, the price and the product were just right.