5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sweat pants
Published on November 22, 2011 by Moryghn

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, thick, fuzzy, but...
Published on October 25, 2011 by J. Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sweat pants, November 22, 2011
Moryghn (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Sweat pants with pockets - what a concept! In the past I had to purchase mens sweats to get the pockets - and the length - but of course they didn't quite fit right. These are perfection! They're medium weight and very soft, they sit just below the waist (they certainly don't feel like they'll fall off and the fit is much more flattering than if they came up higher) and best of all, they are long enough so I can actually put them in the dryer! I ordered the XL because I like my sweats a little loose - my inseam is 31.5" and these out of the box are around 34", which means I don't have to worry about them shrinking too much. In fact, I may have to get them hemmed, but that's a good problem to have for me. I'm so tired of having to hang dry my sweats - they are so much softer out of the dryer. I got my first two pairs in the medium gray and have already ordered 2 more pair in blue...gotta get 'em while I can!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, thick, fuzzy, but..., October 25, 2011
I've been looking for sweatpants with pockets for a long time, hoping to find nice ones before my current pair falls apart. These were very nice, until I got the waist band in its place. The waist is too short, that is, the distance between the crotch and the waistband is too short. One would have to settle the waistband halfway down the hips to prevent the seam from digging in. No point in that. Whatever happened to waistbands that actually sit at the waist, or at least above the hips?

4.0 out of 5 stars nice; not to thin, not to thick!, October 30, 2011
I looked long and hard for these. I bought one pair, now I am buying more. I love the fact that it sits down around my hips. I feel to confined with pants up to my waist. They feel great and the pockets are deep for my phone. Perfect to wear outside and in home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cozy, February 4, 2012
These pants are well made and very comfortable--best of all, they have pockets. It's hard to find women's sweatpants with pockets. They are my gym pants and my casual attire pants and they work well in both instances. I purchased them a size larger than I usually wear because, from my past experience, sweatpants shrink with washings. They are quite large, requiring me to shorten them and pull the drawstrings really tight so I suggest you purchase them in your actual size, which should fit loosely and will probably fit well after washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for wearing around the house, October 4, 2012
Kathy Hasty (Monroe, NC United States) - See all my reviews
These are thick sweat pants. I don't have any problem with the waist. It is low, but there is a draw string, so you can adjust the size. They are very long. I'm 5'8 and they are dragging the floor, but I got them to knock around the house, so I'm not worried about it. They feel like they will be very warm for the winter.

2.0 out of 5 stars simply awful, November 25, 2012
Bought three colors, same size. All fit differently with different lengths. Please don't waste your money. There is a reason these were a 'sale' item. Live and learn...sigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well cut...., September 9, 2012
I am a very simple woman and was looking for a pair (or two) of sweat pants good for taking walks, pairing with simple tops and just generally keeping me warm in the Fall weather. Russell Athletic Women's Dri-Power Fleece Mid Rise pants are cut generously, the draw string is adjustable inside the waist band (not outside) to avoid unsightly drawstring "tails" hanging out from under your blouse or sweater. I went ahead and washed and dried these. They did not shrink, they feel cozy, without being overly thick or baggy. Comfortable and well worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft but snug in the waist, September 19, 2012
Whitewater (Whitewater, WI USA) - See all my reviews
These are the weight and feel of a super soft sweat pant, with a modern cut. I love the loose leg that's open at the bottom. And the soft fleece next to your skin is heavenly warm - great lounge wear. They would have gotten five stars from me if the waist band were less snug. I wouldn't go up a size, the rest of the pant would be too huge. It's as if the wide waste band were sized to fit at the traditional waste, but the rise is the lower modern fit. They are too inexpensive to bother returning, and I may get used to the waste, or I'll adjust it somehow. I'm mid-40s and appreciate the lower waste - I find anything that sits at my (traditional) waste is too uncomfortable. I prefer a pant that sits on the hips, like these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit great but waistband WAY too tight, August 5, 2012
I really like these sweatpants, but I had to remove the waistband because they were very uncomfortable. I'm a size 6-8 in pants and I got a medium, which fit everywhere but the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy sweats, January 7, 2012
I have a terrible time finding sweats that are long enough and that aren't tight elastic waist band and these sweats meet my comfort standards by providing the longer length and they are super comfy. After wearing the sweats all day I went back to order more only to find most of the colors are sold out in the size I wear. I'd love to have more of these sweats!

ARRAY(0x98886510)