5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shorts!
I bought these shorts for a rafting trip because I wanted something fast drying. The fabric is great in these shorts as they are lightweight and don't wrinkle up. Good coverage...not too short either. Will buy another pair!
Published 18 months ago by bottletree123

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
They are more restrictive than I would like. There isn't any netting. The material is very thin but not stretchy.
Published 14 months ago by Christer

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, October 14, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Great length, high waist a bit tight, June 9, 2014
SCK (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews
These shorts are good quality, and the length is great. The waist sits higher than most of my athletic shorts, and is just a bit tight -- not uncomfortable, but not smooth, either. I think this is a function of the gathered waistband; I prefer yoga-type shorts. I do love the modesty of these shorts, though. They are about an inch or two longer than similar Under Armour shorts I own.

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller leg openings, May 14, 2014
I am more of a muscular but lean petite girl, but these short made my legs look huge. I think I was hoping fore a wider leg opening and baggier fit. They are well constructed and made from a nice light-weight fabric. I think a medium would have been too large on my waiste. The're ok I guess.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little on the larger side.., September 27, 2013
Really love the color and material. :) I've always worn a M size.. but this pair of shorts are a little on the larger side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shorts!, June 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great shorts for the price...nice color pink as well, August 30, 2014
They are breathable, fresh, lightweight, and sized well. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is that I have experienced inner thigh chaffing sine wearing them on longer runs(4 miles, plus). It might not be the shorts fault but I didn't have this problem with my other shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, September 18, 2014
I liked the style and fit. True to size. Only complaint is the color. The gray online is much darker, which is what I wanted but I'll keep them anyway

2.0 out of 5 stars Too snug, go up a size!, September 9, 2014
Did not fit properly in the leg opening. A bit snug and no give. It was a good short, but need to go up a size from what you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts!, June 24, 2013
These shorts are a great buy! I wore them for a float trip, an after getting them wet they dried within 10 minutes. The thick waistband is very comfy and the leg opening was nice and roomy. Will definitely buy more of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 12, 2014
good materials and the color is right

Russell Athletic Women's Performance Woven Short