5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweatpants
Published 19 months ago by old enough to know

3.0 out of 5 stars They're OK
These are heavy, nice sweatpants, but seem to run a little smaller than other's I have. I wear a 10/12 and I bought the large and after washing them they seem too tight...
Published 16 months ago by Mad4Mod

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweatpants, December 25, 2012
These are a great fit for an average figure and I'd say they run true to size. The waist is low enough to be comfortable when sitting but not so low I'm afraid I'll lose them when standing.. The fabric is really nice quality - a fairly heavy cotton sweatshirt fleece that washes like a dream - no shrinking no pilling no wrinkling. The pockets are deep enough for a cell phone or keys. The waistband is a comfortable cotton ribbing and seams don't chafe anywhere. The drawstring ties on the inside of the waistband for a smoother look. The only thing I'd change at all would be the drawstring itself, it is nice quality and looks like it will hold up well but it is round and rather bulky. A flat drawstring made like a shoelace would be better. But that is minor and changeable. Overall the best sweatpants I've found in years, I'm buying several more .

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy... sizes before and after washing, February 20, 2013
Alicia Riddle (Edmond, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'7" and usually wear a size 10. I ordered the large of the midrise fleece. Here are the sizes before/after washing (in cold as recommended): length from inseam 32"/29.5", waist 31"/29", rise 11"/10.5", cuff circumference 19"/18".

I was looking for sweats with pockets and elastic legs, but elastic legs for women doesn't seem to exist. I like these pants for the comfort, quality and fit. Fit is relaxed, but not baggy on me. Length turned out to be just right after a wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, March 22, 2013
I like these pants fine. I bought a pair of Asics fleece pants at the same time-- just to try two different brands. I prefer the Asics because they are a looser fit and much softer. The Russells have a slicker finish on the outside-- kind of a polyester feel instead of the soft cotton feel of the Asics. The Russels are also a tighter weave which means they hold their shape better. That's a plus for the Russells. They don't get the stretched out bumps in the knees after wearing them twice. The Asics are more prone to that. --But the Asics are heavenly soft so I find myself choosing them far more often than the Russells when I go for a cold morning walk or want to lay down to watch a movie. Overall though, they are a good pair of sweatpants. They're soft inside and great for exercise and Saturday chores. They've kept their dark color and shape well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, December 27, 2012
These pants are pretty awesome. I live in the north and they're very warm.
I suggest washing them inside out so the fuzz gets washed out but other than that. LOVE these pants. I ordered true to size and they fit just fine as well. (Medium)

-King

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Happy with These, January 13, 2013
These pants meet my needs. I'm a fan of fleece because it is most comfortable for Fibromyalgia folks. They are warm (also good for fibromyalgia)and comfortable because of softness and flexibility. Also they don't have the ties at the belly that I normall have to cut off since I don't like the look of a bow on my belly. I like pockets and I normally wear "small" sized clothing, but the small size of these pants cause the side pockets to flare which makes me look wider.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're OK, April 1, 2013
Mad4Mod (Troy, MI United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars For the average woman?, March 8, 2013
John Charles Cox (Fowlerville, Mi United States) - See all my reviews
I don't like the cut, which is lower on the hips, and the pockets there making me look fuller hipped than I alrady am! I bought them for warmth and to look good during the cold Winter months here in Mich. I had a pair of Russell sweat pants with pockets that I ordered from another vender years, ago-and really loved them! Fabric is good in the current pair, but, I do not like the fit around the top. I could not find women's sweats with pockets that were cut naturally, so I stuck to Russell Ath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, January 18, 2013
I bought these as a comfy alternative to jeans for wearing around the house. Love them! I am 5'8" and the length was perfect! Love the price, pockets and the color selection. I have purchased three pair already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice heavy weight fabric, July 23, 2013
This is what I expected. The pants fit well and are not too narrow through the thighs like sweat pants can be some times. They are cut correctly on the grain so they hang like they are supposed to with no pulling around the seams and waste band. The finishes are well done and there are no unsightly threads and overlock seams showing. I would buy other colors if I lived in a cooler climate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Longer than expected., July 12, 2013
This review is from: Russell Athletic Women's Fleece Midrise Pant (Apparel)
It is pretty longer than expected but comfortable and nice otherwise. Buy it, if you are ready to alter the length.

Russell Athletic Women's Pro-Cotton Fleece Pant - JYB - S