Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 1, 2016
After one wash (inside out, cold water, gentle cycle, according to label instructions), the entire front of the jersey is covered in tiny snags. This was a Christmas present for my 6-year-old, and he will be very disappointed when he sees it. Hoping the seller can resolve this.
on October 31, 2014
Great Quality Jersey. Just as expected.
on December 4, 2015
Color is much lighter than expected. I wouldn't have purchased it, if I would have know. How light it was. The material is really thin. My son has other similar shirts and they are much higher quality. He will have to always wear a shirt under it. I will keep it because they were an ok price, but I wouldn't have paid a dime more for them.
on January 4, 2015
Bought this for my 8 year old nephew. He loved it.
on December 29, 2015
My son loves this jersey fits great and looks good.
on February 13, 2016
it fit well on me and I like it a lot.
on October 27, 2015
My grandson loved it.....
on October 18, 2015
Awesome fit for my son!!
on November 21, 2015